In the interior of the premises, the unconditional harmony should reign, so if it is design it is necessary to take into account every detail, even seemingly inappropriate trifle. An important role in design always play and lighting devices that often become even a central element of general design. However, it is not always possible to purchase the desired option - on a banal reason for the absence of the necessary designer solution in the proposed assortment.
In such cases, some housing owners have a desire to make their own efforts to design the interior. And especially such a decision suggests in those situations where beautiful grounds remained from old chandeliers, flooring or desktop lamps. Therefore, this publication will consider the question of how to make lampshade with their own hands for different types of lighting devices. Perhaps one of the proposed decisions will save some amount from the family budget and to gain the exclusive object of the overall decoration of the premises, which will probably become also the reason for the personal pride of the master.
Advantages of self-making label
There are a number of advantages of owning lampshair for any type of fixtures. And these circumstances should be considered when the question arises whether this element of the interior decor, or make it independently.
- It is possible to obtain as a result an exclusive model of the lighting device.
- The master - the choice of decorative design of the lighting device corresponding to the overall design direction of the interior is much wider.
- It is achieved very significant cash savings.
- To work, it is quite possible to use things accumulated in home storage rooms that occupy quite a lot of space, but also throw them out for one reason or another - sorry. So, in many houses there are quite functional and interesting lamps, but long ago released from fashion. To create a new product, any of them will suit.
- One should never be discounted and the "psychological component" - the ability to visually demonstrate all your own creative ambitions, and then deservedly be proud of the manufactured product.
- You can and even you need to attract a child - this is an excellent opportunity to instill a desire to create useful things with your own hands. In addition, the time spent together and creative communication "on equal" will benefit both parents and children.
We hope that the arguments are quite convincing. Therefore, you can move closer to the practical part.
Safety of selected materials
Here the principle is simple - the homemade lampshade should not be dangerous. We are certainly, in the first place, it is about fire safety, since any lighting device allocates a certain amount of heat during operation.
In the production of lighting devices on an industrial scale, specialists and technologists of responsible companies produce calculations of the safe distance from the lamp to the lampshade material. This distance is determined depending on the power of the lamps, which are recommended for installation in a specific lamp, and on the degree of heat resistance of the material used to create a lamp.
At home, calculate all the nuances will be quite difficult. Therefore, taking on an independent manufacture of such a product, you need to adhere to some rules, which will help to avoid a fire hazardous situation.
- In homemade lamps, only certain types of lamps are used, which are not heated to high temperatures. Thus, the incandescent lamps should be completely eliminated, in which the lion's share of consumed electricity is converted into a banal heating, and often to very high temperatures. The fact that such energy spending is extremely non-economic - Polbie. But the "Neighborhood" of the lampshar material with a source of strong heating is extremely unsafe!
Today, the assortment of stores does not feel a shortage of other light sources - these are LED or compact fluorescent energy-saving models. At the same time, they must all have reliable grounds made of ceramics or metal. The cost of such lamps is definitely significantly higher than that of incandescent lamps, but the heating here does not reach critical temperatures. Plus, add a long service life and calm, even, but a fairly powerful light flux.
- Flammable materials are synthetic or cotton fabric, plastic threads, wooden parts, as well as paper or cardboard from which the lampshade can be manufactured must be at a distance of at least 50 ÷ 70 mm from the lamp.
- Having made a lamp and installing it on the lamp, it is recommended to observe the intensity of the heating of its walls. If the material is felt, which can be described more than warm, then a light bulb should be changed to less powerful (meaning power consumed, rather than a conditional criterion for estimating the brightness of the glow).
What is very important to know about the characteristics of lamps and lighting devices?
Before choosing, making, install lighting devices, it is strongly recommended to obtain some theoretical knowledge in this matter. Very detailed about different types of lamps and lamps The methodology for carrying out the placement of illumination of the room is described in a special publication of our portal.
Varieties of lampshades on the principle of construction and manufacturing material
A few words must be said about the types of lamps, those that can be manufactured at home. They can be divided according to the principle of construction and by manufacturing material.
Frame and frameless structures
By design, such products can be divided into frame and frameless.
- Frame lampshaps have a stiff base on which one of the selected materials is fixed. Frames can have a different form - its choice depends on the preference and fancy of the master, as well as on the presence of the material being necessary for the manufacture of material. The advantage of this type of lampsier is that the frame immediately determines the distance between the external finishing material and the lamp, and then retains it over the entire life of the lamp. In addition, the product acquires rigidity, thanks to which its form is preserved, set initially.
- Frameless lampshade. In this embodiment, the role of the frame is performed by the material from which the product is manufactured. To lampshade acquired the necessary form, a template is made as a temporary basis for which the selected material is fixed using glue. The basis is removed after complete drying of the glue.
Choosing this method, you need to immediately count on, at what level inside the lamp bulb will be located, considering that a certain distance should be maintained between it and the ceiling.
The advantage of such a product can be called its low weight. The disadvantage is the factor that in case of accidental deformation, the shape of the lampshar of its walls can be dangerous to approach the lamp, which will lead to overheating of the material, which is fraught with melting and fire. This is especially true for lamp lamps and floor lamps, the form of which may be damaged by random mechanical effect.
What materials are used for the exterior decoration of the lamp
For the manufacture of homemade lampshades, a very wide variety of materials is successfully used. Some of them do not even have to acquire - they will find in the household, and sometimes they are at all under their feet, and, in almost the literal sense of the word.
|Illustration||Description of the material, its advantages and disadvantages|
|The cloth. It is covered only by the frameworks of lamps. It is not recommended to use synthetic materials, as they poorly withstand the heating, they can shrink, melt and fade. For the trim, cotton or flax will fit perfectly. It will be better if the tissue is processed by a special water-repellent impregnation, thanks to which the lampshade will also take less dust.|
|Threads or yarn. This variant of the material is most often used to create a frameless lamp lamp, but sometimes used for tight carcass. For the formation of the flap from the threads, there are different variants with a thickness of 1 to 5 mm.|
|Rope. It is used for the manufacture and rope of different thickness. It is covered with a ready frame in different variations, and frameless lampshades are collected. It is best to use the twine from natural materials - they are particularly well suited for lamps performed in ecostel.|
|Ribbons Miscellaneous widths are suitable for forming a frame of frame and for frameless variants of decorative plafones.|
|Lace manual weaving Cotton threads are used to secure on the frame and form a frameless lampshar. Instead of lace, you can apply fragments cut from tulle having a suitable pattern.|
|Hand-knitted fabrics having different drawings can also become excellent scenery for the frame of the lamp flasp. They can be associated specifically for a particular product or use for this purpose already ready-made clothing items, which finally left the fashion or simply broke out.|
|Wooden details - branches, skimming, rail, etc. also often serve to make lamps. Thin, peeled and specially treated branches are used for labeling lamps, thicker is set by a frequency or cut into small segments and chaotically collect them in the selected shape. Thin planks themselves are capable of forming a frame, simultaneously performing and decorative function. Some craftsmen prepare plywood parts with through threads, which when the lamp is turned on, gives a beautiful shadow on the walls.|
|Plastic fittings Sold in sewing stores and are used to decorate clothing, also apply to create plafoons or lampshades. In this category of materials, you can add beads or buttons of different sizes and forms.|
|Origami - This technique for working with paper and cardboard, from which various decorative parts are manufactured, including lampshades for lighting devices. The advantage of such decorative products can be called the speed of manufacture (with certain experience, of course) and the ability to change them depending on the mood or the need to decorate the room to a particular holiday. The disadvantage is the briefness of the ambasures made of paper and cardboard.|
In addition to the above materials, the most unexpected creative elements can be used to create homemade masterpieces - these are rings from metal cans, vases, ordinary kitchen grabs, gears from hours and much more. It is worth only to include fantasy ...
Production of frame lampshar
How and from what can make a frame?
If a frame version of the lamp is chosen for the manufacture, then a natural question immediately arises - where to get or what and how to make a frame yourself. This stage of work can be called the first when creating a product.
If you plan to update the lamp to the old floor lamp, the chandelier or a desk lamp, in which the frame remained in general, it can be used, decorating with a new material. An old sheathing is removed from the base. The frame then carefully examines, if necessary, cleaned from rust, after which it is painted.
If the lighting device is being proceeded, or in the case when the frame is missing or become unsuitable, you can buy an old lampshade, for example, on the "flea" market, and to do the manipulation described above.
Well, if this option does not fall or impossible - you have to do it yourself.
Frame from basket for stationery garbage
One of these options that are not forced to make great efforts to create a frame - this is the purchase of a metal basket for the stationery garbage.
You can find metal and plastic baskets on sale, but it is recommended to choose the first option for the lamp. If the size and shape of the product is suitable, then the problem with the frame will be solved. In the bottom of the basket, a neat hole is cut to install the cartridge under the lamp, which should be securely secured on the mesh surface. By the way, the bottom of many baskets is a solid metal plate, that is, fasten the cartridge is even easier.
Next, you can go to the decoration of the skeleton basket.
Sometimes for the planned lamphateer, it can be enough to carefully paint the mesh surfaces in the desired color and decorate the upper or lower line with a cloth, braid, and the like. You can bore the frame completely one of the above mentioned materials. Design options - are not limited to anything.
The most common material for making framework is a thick wire. If the steel wire is taken, then the compounds when assembling the frame can be performed using spot welding. However, such technology is available to a little, and, as a rule, most of the home masters fasten separate parts by the method of twist.
Steel wire has considerable stiffness and elasticity, and twist the details of the thickness, say, even 3 mm is quite difficult. Therefore, some nodes are made using a thinner wire, which are fixed compounds of the main frameworks.
If the junction is selected for the connection, the aluminum wire is often used. It is easy to work with her, but it is too plastic, and easily deformed. When the frame will be trimmed with decorative cladding, it, of course, will acquire greater rigidity. But with its manufacture, it is necessary to take into account the properties of the wire and act very neatly.
The advantages of aluminum wire include the same plasticity, since when creating a frame in it, it can be easily made adjustments.
To carry out work, some tools will be required that will probably have in any domestic workshop:
- pliers for bending and straightening wire;
- The round-rolls will help to bend the ends of the wire for further twist;
- nippers for cutting wire;
- the hammer will also help straighten some sections;
- sandpaper for cleaning the surface of steel wire before painting;
- thin copper wire for winding the connecting nodes of parts;
- soldering iron for connecting copper wire;
- enamel paint and a thin brush;
- tape for additional fixation of parts between them;
- Wide wooden bar on which it will be convenient to make wire straightening and perform a soldering.
Frame manufacturing work is performed in the following order:
- The form of the future lampshar is selected and the product drawing is made taking into account its size.
- Further, if necessary, the prepared wire is straightened.
- Then, according to the dimensions made in the drawing, the wire segments are cut. Here it is necessary to take into account the filament of the wires of the wire on each other when forming the upper and lower circle, at least 150 ÷ 200 mm. For determining the height of the vertical elements, the segments must have a greater length than laid in the drawing, about 40 mm. This is necessary to secure them on the circles of the frame.
Traditional for lampshar framework consists of two large circles - the upper and lower, small ring for holding the cartridge, 4 ÷ 6 vertical holders and 3 ÷ 4 horizontal jumpers that will hold the ring under the cartridge inside the design.
Naturally, there are much more complex forms of lampshades. In any case, each of the options is made according to the drawing. However, choosing too intricate design, do not forget that it is not easy to carve and sew for it.
- Sliced wire steel segments, if necessary, are sacrificed from rust sandpaper.
- Next, the circumference of the required diameter is manufactured. The ends of the wire must be wrapped with copper wire, and this resulting clamp is better to immediately suck. Another option of fixation is an insulating tape.
- The skeleton racks are made, which will connect the upper and lower circles and thus claim the constructs of the truncated cone. At their ends with the help of the Kruglogs, peculiar loops are bent. With their help, these racks are put on first to the top, and then on the bottom ring of the frame. Details must be distributed around the circles so that between them was the same distance.
- After this rings at the ends of the racks are clamped with pliers. You can finally fix the compounds of parts can be copper wire with subsequent propagation, or it is easier to complete it - wrap the insulating tape.
- If the tape is selected for fixation, the details are painted before their assembly in a single design. It is necessary to fairly notice that the appearance of the frame, bonded in a similar way, is not distinguished by high aesthetics. Therefore, this option is worth using only for lampshades, decorative trim in which the dense opaque material performs.
- These manufacturing methods are not at all possible. For example, in a wire complex you can use a metal strip of 10 ÷ 12 mm wide. It is convenient because it can drill holes through which then fasten the details with the help of screws and nuts, and also fasten the cartridge on the threaded coupling.
By the way, the connecting nodes, if the frame is made of copper thick wire or even the tube, can be performed and simply soldering - only a powerful soldering iron will be required. Yes, and aluminum succumbes to soldering - however, for this you need any experience and a certain set of chemicals.
Other options for frameworks
It is possible for someone other recommendations on the framework of the framework of the frame under the lampshade. Moreover, all the examples listed below are "raw materials" can be found in almost every home or purchase "for a penny".
|Illustration||Brief description of the use of materials to create a frame under the lampshade|
|If there is no steel or aluminum wire, it is possible to use wire shoulders for clothing to create a basis. Holders need to be promoted into smooth segments that are straightened with pliers. Then the framework details are then forming. The connection of them between themselves is carried out by the above described principle, and fixation - for example, with the help of the isol. For the manufacture of a frame from such a wire requires smaller effort, but the basis of them is less rigid and durable.|
|In construction stores you can find metal grids intended for reinforcing surfaces under the plaster. They may have different cell sizes. A variant with cells of 15 × 15 or 20 × 20 mm is suitable for lampshar. A frame formed from the cut fragment of the mesh, and for the connection of the edge, the flashes on one or two cells are stacked and the wire twist is connected to each other. However, from this material you can make a frame only in the form of a cylinder or a truncated cone. If such a form does not contradict the overall design solution and suits the masters, then this option to create a frame can be called the optimal solution.|
|You can use for the manufacture of the lampshar and the lattice from the old fan, especially since it has already given a certain form of a peculiar spherical segment. If necessary, the framework can be done deeper, fixing on the bottom of the lattice an additional tier from the wire of the same thickness, or to lengthen the edge of the lamp with a facing material.|
|Another option offered by some masters the version of the framework is five-liter plastic bottles. It is possible to use them as a whole, removing the bottom part or cut the walls of the container on the strip of the same width. Then the desired form of the ceiling is created from the strips, and its lower side is fixed on the wire circle, which will give the structural stiffness. An explicit disadvantage of this material can be called its deformation during overheating, as well as the fact that the bottle can be made of lampshade of only small size.|
|The frame can be made of a hoop for embroidery, and, of different shapes and size. It can be a lampshade of traditional configuration, round or semicircular. It is easy to work with this material, it turns out a light and reliable design. In the manufacture of a classic lampshar, the hoops of different diameters are selected, the upper and lower circles are bonded with each other with wooden slats. To form an inner part of the design, intended for installation of the cartridge, you can apply aluminum wire.|
A few options for decorating the lampshade frame
So, as mentioned above, various materials can be applied to cladding the frame. The most popular options and will be presented in this section.
Cracking frame fabric
In order to sew a traditional tissue lamp shade having a truncated cone or cylinder, it will take prepared framework, decorative fabric, white cotton or PVC film, threads, glue, scissors, iron, gun for silicone thermoclause, clothespins, and a pattern. The amount of decorative tissue will depend on how it is planned to persuade the framework, it will be stretched smoothly or folds will be formed on it.
The work on the decoration of the frame is performed as follows:
- Making patterns. In order not to spoil the prepared fabric, it is recommended to make a paper pattern first step. Make it quite easily. If the frame has a cylindrical shape, then its diameter and height of the amusing is measured. With a height, everything is clear, and the length is calculated by the formula of the circumference length:
L =. π × D
L- Circass circle length;
π- constant, which can be taken rounded equal to 3.14;
D- cylinder diameter.
As a result, the pattern will be a flat tissue strip. It is added to its calculated length 20 mm on the seam, and to the shaking width - 40 mm on the bend from the same side.
If the frame has the shape of a truncated cone, then the calculation of the sweep parameters is calculated, or its graphic construction is performed using a special algorithm. But often come much easier. To do this, you should paint the outdoor side of the top and bottom circle of the frame with a black marker and rolling it on a sheet of paper.
For the trails remaining on it, the pattern is drawn, to which extra millimeters for bend and seam are also added. The pattern is cut and applied to the frame, if necessary, adjusted, that is, an additional segment is added to it or excess length is removed.
After the pattern is ready, it is transferred to fabric, as well as PVC film or lining fabric. Next, the marked parts must be cut with scissors.
The method of rolling is not always suitable. Sometimes it is necessary to draw a truncated cone scan on their own. If this is necessary, you can go to the annex to this article. There are detailed outlined mathematical and graphic methods, calculators are placed for carrying out the necessary calculations.
- The PVC film and the fabric are combined with each other, they are brushed and stitched. Another embodiment of materials is bonding with a strongly preheated iron. Stroking is carried out by the fabric, the film is melted when heated and glued to the decorative layer.
- The next step, the fabric is fixed first to the top, and then to the bottom circle of the frame with the clothespins or stationery clamps. Fastening, it is important to ensure that the bend of the fabric is uniform. The fabric should be well stretched on the frame.
- When the fabric will be adjusted, it makes marks along the vertical seam line and along the upper and lower bending. Next, removing the fabric from the frame, flash vertical seam on the sewing machine.
- Then the crosslinked cover is put on the frame and aligns on the upper and lower marks.
- The fabric bends through the wire of the upper circumference, a melted silicone or superchalter is applied to the gun bend, after which it is temporarily fixed with clothespins or clamps. Then, the same process is made through the line of the lower circle. The glued cloth is left until complete burned.
- The final stage of the work can be staging on the upper and lower edge of the lampshair of satin ribbon in the color of the fabric, or the same matter - for the addition of unfinished pattern.
The glued strip must be immediately fixed with clips or clothespins. After the guaranteed pouring of glue, temporary fixation is removed.
- Ready lampshade is put on a table lamp or another lighting device.
The method of fastening the lampshar depends on the features of the lighting device. It can be special clamping flanges on the outside of the lamp cartridges, a threaded sleeve and another. Any homemade wizard can easily figure it out with this question.
Facing a frame ribbon
This option is available in execution for any, even novice master, as it is easy to make a decoration process - very simple.
For the decoration of the created frame in this case, the following materials will be required:
- The ribbon of the required color is 15 ÷ 20 mm wide. Its quantity will depend on the parameters of the sizes of the frame and the intended density of its braid.
- To give a decorative product, a border can be used, well suitable for design and color to the main material of the facing.
- Superclones or silicone thermoclay (gun).
- Clothespins or stationery clips for temporary tape fixation for the glue drying period.
Decoration work is carried out in the following order:
- On the upper circumference of the frame with glue, the edge of the tape is fixed and is additionally fixed with a clothespin.
- When the glue dries, the ribbon gently begun to wrap the frame walls, winding it through the upper and lower wire circles. By producing this process, the carcass circumference is pre-lubricated with a small amount of glue (usually in a small area, for several turns) and fix the tape by the clamps. It is still necessary to take into account the fact that the tape is screwed on the walls so that at the top it will be preserved at the next part, and the book of her strips was somewhat diverged, but the gaps would not be created between them.
- When winding the last turn, the edge of the tape is washed with glue and hidden behind the previous strip.
- After the glue dries down, at the bottom edge, and when desired - and on the top, the border is glued. Its ends are recorded by the flashes, which is additionally labeled with glue.
Decorating framework rude rope
Another interesting option to decorate a metal frame is a braid of its thin twine and a rough rope. The methods will decorate the lampshade of this material quite a lot, and in the example below, only one of them will be presented.
To create this model, the lampshar will need:
- Frame with frequently located side guides.
- Thin twine.
- Rope twine.
- A gun for silicone thermoclause and several sticks of such adhesive.
The manufacture of this lamp is produced in such a sequence:
- The first step is the end of a thin twine mounted loop at the top of the frame of the upper circle.
- Further, the twine, each of the metal guides, is becoming aslended, with the use of one of the Macrame technique nodes. On the illustration, one of these uncomplicated nodes of the strapping is isolated separately.
- When the segment of the twine ends, its and the end of the new segment should be fixed on a metal rack or circumference with silicone thermoclaus. Then this area so that it becomes inconspicuous, overlap with weaving.
- Vertical guides flush to the level where horizontal twisted ropes will be held. In order not to miss the height of their passage, it is best on metal parts of the frame using a corrector to put the passage points of the horizontal pattern.
- In the outlined places, the horizontal rope on the frame racks is fixed fixed by twine.
- Such a lamp can be fixed to the ceiling as a wide side up (shown in the illustration below), and in a suspended position, the open part of the hemisphere down.
- Additionally, the lampshade can be decorated with beads or glass garlands, to put on top of the frame of "butterflies" or fasten artificial flowers.
As you can see - nothing complicated even for a novice master. True, work may seem tedious, but no need to rush, maximum accuracy - and everything will turn out.
Production of frameless lampshar
In this section, three options for frameless lampshades will be considered, which are even more accessible performed than the products for which hard core is required.
There is, truth, and the principal reservation. In order to set the desired shape of the lamp to the lamp, the frame (more precisely will say - the template) still takes, but temporary. As such a template defining the configuration of the product, most often the air ball, inflatable rubber or plastic beach ball.
For the manufacture of lampshar, various materials are used in this way, but the principle of performance is maintained by the general. Of course, in each case there are their nuances, which will be discussed below.
Knitted napkin lampshade
In this embodiment, several knitted napkins of one color or several shades that are well combined with each other will be required.
As a temporary template, a tightly punched balloon is used. For convenience, the template is fixed when sticking decorating materials, the ball is installed on a suitable open container, for example, on a saucepan or a bowl of the desired diameter.
In addition, a bowl for glowing is prepared. In this case, there is sometimes a transparent casein glue, which is often used to glue the wallpaper. However, PVA is more durable in terms of its qualities, and it is often used for the manufacture of frameless lamps.
- So, now it takes each of the napkins to impregnate with glue, and in a certain order to put them on the ball template. Elements are completely immersed in glue, until it is impregnated, and then pressed, straighten and stacked for a temporary frame. It takes into account that at the top of the future, the lampshar should remain a hole for mounting the cartridge for the light bulb. However, it can be carefully cut later, after a complete drying of the resulting bulk figure. And after cutting, this hole is best to framed by a plastic ring, putting it on the glue and noting the threads.
- The first is glued the top, and then the side wipes. All of them are stacked by each other, approximately 100 ÷ 150 mm, so that after drying, these plants are securely glued together.
- Now it remains to wait until the glue is completely dry, as the lampshade must acquire a certain rigidity at the expense of it.
- When the glue dries, the ball is punctured and blown away, and the lampsur continues to maintain its shape.
- Further, a cartridge is installed in the hole for a lamp with an already connected power cord. In the layer of the lamp, this node is outside and from the inside is tightened with special flanges moving along the thread on the outer surface of the cartridge. This compound will give additional rigidity to the top of the lamp.
"Lace" laundry rope lamp
This variant of the lampshar made of the linen rope can be used for any type of lamps. Moreover, it can be suspended in the form of a classic lampshar or, as in the example below, the example is fixed with a wide face to the ceiling.
To create this model of the ceiling, you will need to prepare:
- Inflatable beach ball. The advantage of such a basis is that at the end of the work, it is possible to simply lower the air from it, keeping it safe, and continue to use it for direct purpose. Another option is a glass ceiling, on the form of which the decorative lampshade will be manufactured.
- White ordinary threads and a needle for sewing.
- Glue, designed for workouts in the technique of Decoupage "MOD PODGE". Such glue is quite expensive, so it will be easier to make it yourself. For this, the usual PVA glue is divorced by clean warm water in proportion 2: 1, and for greater strength and, if necessary, imparting a glossy effect, is added to about one tablespoon of a colorless water-soluble varnish for every 150 ml of glue.
- Water soluble paint - better in the form of an aerosol.
- Transparent or white ordinary and greasy tape.
- Wooden plank with a smooth milled groove inside or with sides-nailed on both sides - for forming a figured "snake" from the rope. For this purpose, the plastic cable channel of the required width may also come.
- The first step in creating this product are harvested - a drawing is formed from the rope.
For this purpose, the rope is abundantly lubricated with glue and stacked in the form of a "snake" in the channel of the prepared rail. It is important to ensure that the relief is laid with the same step, that is, was smooth.
Here it is necessary to pay attention to the fixation of the rope drawing. There are barely noticeable threads, fixing rope bends in the desired position. In order to do this process, conventional white threads and needle will be required. The crosslinking of the bends is made without their tightening so that mainly bonding threads passed inside the rope and were noticeable only in some places. Bonding is carried out on the upper and lower edge of the billet - "snake".
The billet will be ready when the glue is completely dry.
- The next step is to prepare the ball to form a lamp to it. In order for the rope not glued to the plastic surface of the ball, it should be saved by painting scotch after pumping.
- The dried rope workpiece must be gently put on the ball. Stacking leads on a spiral, starting from the top, not forgetting to leave (form) a hole for the cartridge or for a different retainer, depending on the features of the lighting device. When laying a rope "snake", each next round is desirable to grab threads to the previous one - according to the same method that was used in the formation of "snakes".
- After the shape of the lamp shape is fully formed, that is, the rope "snakes" will be laid and taken on threads into a single design, it must be rich in glue, and then leave up to full burned.
- Next, there is a staining process. It is carried out on both sides after removing the finished product from the ball, from which the air is pre-produced. For painting, paint of any shade can be applied - white, gold or silver. If you wish, the lampshade can be decorated in amber style.
- After drying paint, the lamp shade is installed on the ceiling lamp using a special decorative retainer or again using cartridge flanges - depending on the model of the lighting device. IMPORTANT When installing, it is not strong to press the plane to the base, otherwise it may well deform.
Learn how to make stencils for the decor with your own hands, from our new article on our portal.
Bashed thread or yarn lamp
The simplest, and therefore most often used by the option is the manufacture of lampshar of thick threads, yarn or thin rope. This material should not be too heavy.
The following materials will be required on the manufacture of this variant of the lamphate:
- Aircuit ball or beach ball suitable.
- A sufficient amount of threads (twine).
- PVA glue.
- paint of the required color, if after the manufacture of the lampshade is planned to be toned in the selected shade.
Works on the creation of this product are in the following order:
- The appropriate container poured PVA glue - it can be a common bowl or plastic container. However, with this approach, the entire working surface of the table will be shred by glue. Therefore, it is recommended to use a simple adaptation that is easy to make yourself. This is a deep plastic container with a lid, in which the tangle (coil) is placed in yarn or twine. Then there is a glue, which must close the thread completely.
In the container lid, a hole is made through which the end of the thread is performed. In the manufacturing process, it will remain only gently pulling the material treated with glue, from the container. At the same time, there will be no extra overflow - excess glue will be pressed upon exit through the hole.
- The end of the rope is fixed on the rubber surface of the ball or ball with a piece of scotch. Further, the rope is randomly wounds on the basis, but it is usually not forgotten to leave the window for fastening the flap in the lamp. Just along the border of this hole, the laying density, one way or another, it turns out to be maximum, which, in principle, is required.
On the rest of the spherical surface, the density of the styling of the thread is determined by the master itself. At the same time, it should be remembered that the more denser the wound string will be, the less it will pass the light from the lamp.
- Having completed work on the future lampshade, it is left until the glue is completely drying.
- When the glue is finally dry, it is necessary to release the air out of the ball, and then remove the shell from the lampsher.
- Further, the lampshade can be painted using aerosol paint or leave in its original form.
- The final stage becomes the installation of the lamp to the lighting device.
When installing, definitely requires known accuracy, as despite the very satisfactory rigidity of the resulting sphere, it can still be made in carelessly applied.
* * * * * * *
The considered publication presents only a few simple variants of lampshades, from which it is possible to choose a suitable for design and in the method of independent manufacture. If readers have their own ideas, including already implemented - write to us, send photos or video records, and they will definitely be published.
For example, the master shares his ability to produce lampshade in Origami technique:
Video: Original paper lampshade in Origami technique
Appendix: How to draw a truncated cone?
Method First - Graphic Building
Immediately say - this method has a certain error with which, in principle, you can accept and, if desired, try to minimize it. Next will become clearer.
So, it is required to draw the scan for a truncated cone.
What data are usually known?
- diameters of both circles - big ( D1 ) and small ( D2. ).
- Height Н.
- if the frame of a truncated cone is already available (as it was in some cases considered above the examples of making lampsions), it is not difficult to measure the length of the lateral forming L. If there is no sample - nothing terrible, this parameter is determined when constructions.
- So, the first thing is drawn up the side projection of the figure. This projection is optional to do in full size - it is quite possible to apply a convenient scale. This is not yet scan, but simply an auxiliary drawing required only for sizes.
The lateral projection of a truncated cone is an equifiable trapezium with a lower base equal to the diameter D1 , upper base equal to diameter D2. , and high equal Н. On the top scheme, such a trapezium is shown in the right part of the drawing.
- After the trapezium is accurately drawn, its sides must be extended by thin auxiliary lines to the point of their intersection. С.
- From this point, the distance is measured to one of their long-range angles of the trapezoid ( RB. ) and to the near corner ( RS. ). Letters RIt is no coincidence that these quantities are nothing more than the radii of the arcs, which will be limited to limit the sweep of a truncated cone. It is clear that the length of the forming Lequal difference RB - RS.
Naturally, if the auxiliary drawing was performed with scaling, it is necessary to bring the dimensional values to real.
Now you can go to the full-scale scanning. That is, the drawing will already be performed in real sizes, 1: 1.
- The sweep of a truncated cone is a ring sector formed by two circles whose radius is already known to us. It remains to determine the two radial lines that will limit the angular length of this sector.
Enroll as follows:
- From the point of the selected center, two circles with radii are carried out. RB. и RS. (You can, of course, not complete circumference, but only arcs, degrees of 140 ÷ 150. Although, sometimes it is necessary and much more). Thus, the width of the ring is set - it immediately turns out to be equal to the length of the lateral forming L.
- From the center to the external arc (from one of the edges of the drawing) a radial line is carried out. It immediately sets one of the borders of the sector. (On the drawing, it is shown by a dotted from the center horizontally left).
- Next, it is necessary to calculate the radius of the auxiliary circle RV
RV =. π × D1 / n
n- an arbitrary number, but what it is more, the smaller the error in the construction. Explains simply - in fact, the length of the lower circumference of the cone is divided into nequal to the length of the arc. But the length of the arc to postpone in the drawing is problematic, so chords that tighten these arcs will be postponed. And the shorter arc, the less her length differs from the length of the chord.
In the figure shown on the drawing N = 6. . But it can be (and recommended) still take it more, for example, 10 ÷ 12.
- At the circulation, a calculated radius is installed RV And an arc is carried out (the full circle is shown in the drawing, just for the demonstration, but it is overlooking), so that it intersects with an external arc of the already intended rings. The intersection point will give the center for the next arc (circle). In general, the account must repeat this construction. ntime.
- after drawing up the latter ( nIn a row) arc, through the point of its intersection with an external arc ring from the center, a radial line is carried out. It just becomes the missing border of the scan (it is shown in the drawing too dotted lines - from the center to the right up).
All, on this construction of the expandment is finished - it is highlighted in a pink color in the drawing.
Do not forget that this is a "clean" sweep, that is, without spaces or valves for assembling a truncated cone or for fastening the outflowed fabric on the frame. So, if necessary, the necessary broadenings on the necessary parties are provided.
The second method is the mathematical calculation of the parameters of the sweep
The error of graphic construction, and even with a large number n- Nearby. But for those who love perfect accuracy, it is possible to build a drawing based on the results of the geometric calculations.
So, it is necessary to determine the parameters of the explosion for a truncated cone with the radius of the lower circle R1 top - R2 , and high Н. (Please note: it's not about diameters, namely the radius - it is easy to consider it easier).
And for drawing the scan, the outer arc radii is necessary - RB. , the radius of the inner arc - RS. and central angle flimiting the sector of the receiving rings.
Formulas will not be introduced - they are made to the online calculators of the calculation.
Calculators for calculating the parameters of the truncated cone
Step 1 - Determining the length of the forming L
This value can be already already known. But if not - it is easy to calculate
Go to calculations
Step 2 - Definition of Radius Arc (internal and external) Running RS and RB.
We substitute the known values in the calculator - and believe ...
Probably understand that
RB =. L + RS.
By the way, it should be noted that the calculation algorithm is quite suitable for calculating not only truncated, but also quite ordinary, complete cone. Just value R2 At all stages of calculations, it is taken equal to "zero".
Step 3 - Determination of the value of the central angle f
The latter parameter that is required to perform accurate buildings. We consider using the calculator:
Go to calculations
So, all data for the construction of the sweep is available. Initially, the circle outlines two arcs with the radius found, and then the calculated angle is postponed using the vehicle, which indicates the boundaries of the sector.
Once again, it can be reminded - it is a pure sweep, without spaces and valves for assembling a cone.
Table lamp, floor lamp, chandelier - the corresponding luminaires will never come out of fashion while people need to use evening artificial lighting. In addition, no one canceled the style: the lamps are focus of attraction in the interior, and therefore their design deserves individual words.
In particular, we are talking about the lampsure. The original one is the framing, the winning the luminaire itself looks. And you can achieve originality, if you make lampshade with your own hands. It is not as difficult compared to the manufacture of the lamp from scratch.
Safety above all
Although the incandescent lamps are practically ousted by luminescent and LED counterparts, the risk of sharing the lampshar due to the light source remains.
Therefore, before the manufacture of thematic framing will have to be taken into account:
- The composition of the lamp, the material used should not be flammable;
- Cartridge under the lamp - ceramic models of safer plastic;
- The distance between the lamp and the lamp is at least 9 cm when complying with previous requirements.
As a result, the matter of paper, cotton and synthetic fabric is generally better not to use. Especially since you will not follow the heating of the lamp, no one will be.
But with long use, even a luminescent lamp and a cartridge are heated under it. Therefore, it is better to use the LED analogue, the power of which can be adjusted.
Framework from worn goods
It is easier to produce lamp lamps for the desktop lamp, if you guide the form and size of the carrier base. The latter can be made from scratch either from old products.
In the second case, you will have to find:
- Frame from an old unnecessary lamp;
- Wire basket for garbage;
- Woven basket of plastic;
- Plastic bucket of small-average volume;
- Plastic bottle of 5 or more liters.
The last option is the most budgetary and more resembles a ceiling. However, even transparent plastic can turn into lampshade after trimming textiles.
Strongly worn out frame for lampshar will have to be processed - clean from rust, grind "chrome" parts, paint with fireproof paint.
For the manufacture of the carrier frame under the lamp, it is recommended to use a metal wire made of copper. It is easily bent and not so much heats up as an aluminum analog.
On the other hand, the remote location of the lamp from the lamp allows you to use even aluminum wire. The main thing is that its cross section amounted to at least 5 mm. Otherwise, the wire will break.
It is easy to get a wire from copper or aluminum - just cut the cable from old electrical engineering and remove the thematic material from it. If the cross section is small, then you can weave two or three wires in one. But the solution to the task how to make the lampshade do it depends on its shape. The latter happens:
- Trapezoidal (skirt);
Obviously, the thematic framing welcomes the upper and lower strapping (under the lamp and the bottom of the lampshar) - the rings of the same or different diameters. The straps are attached to each other by means of wire plates.
Actually, the length and form of the twigs are set to the frame of the desired look. But the number and section of vertical elements affects the reliability of the bearing base.
Working with wire
First of all, it is necessary to arm the passage. Even if the lamp shade is allocated to the table lamp with their own hands with the finest wire, it will have to bend it and possibly weave. Locking with this work copble with a bang.
The question is how to fix the wire elements to each other? Before doing this, you will have to:
- Decide on the area and form of lampshar;
- Draw a sketch, then draw the drawing according to the sketch;
- Divide the long wire into several parts according to the sketch.
In addition to wire, in some places you can easily use the strips from different products. Moreover, the corresponding combination only contributes to the reliability of the frame.
But mounting wire elements under the lampshade with their own hands for the lamp still follows, applying the following techniques:
- Flexing of hooks at the ends of the twigs (holes for hooks drill is optional, because they can easily encourage thin stripes and wire);
- Weaving wire around the carrier base (you have to use a separate fine wire to void or cut off the wire large length to ensure the supply of the braid);
- Welding with a manual gas lighter.
Welding gives a fairly reliable fastening, but requires additional costs on the hand gas burner, a balloon and solder. On the other hand, it is possible to limit the "Extrapack" pencil. The main thing is that the surface of the wire before welding was low-fat.
As for the wire, it should not be saved with a braid. Otherwise, the idea of how to make a frame for lampshar with your own hands will fail, because The framework itself in separate places will "play". The same applies to hooks.
To avoid friction of their surface on the basis, the tightening must be tight. You can also apply epoxy glue.
Also, instead of the twigs, you can use the finished grid. Especially since it is easily formed into the cylinder.
Plastic packaging frame
Do not give up a transparent polypropylene bottle due to its sterile species. After all, the thematic structure under the lamp shade for a lamp can be modified with their own hands using:
- Braided chains, ribbons or ropes;
- Lacquer layer;
- Stained bed.
If it is recommended to choose an artistic acrylic for ordinary painting, then the stained-glass windwire is better created from fragments of mineral glass. In order not to hurt about sharp edges, the plot is painted with artistic varnish in two layers.
On the eve of the decoration of the plastic container it will have to be cut first. Under the ceiling there is 1/3 part with a neck, which will serve as a hole for inwing the cartridge.
The diameter of the latter should be slightly less than the diameter of the opening. Otherwise, you will have to use an adapter in the form of a tube segment or wrap the insulating ribbon directly cartridge.
To keep the cartridge with a high quality, it must be attached to the wiring from the inside of the throat. Then the frame will be "lying" on the cartridge due to the load from the lampshar.
Abazhur of fabric
Having made a frame, you can go to the task how to make a lamp shade for a lamp with your own hands. Here a win-win material serves a fabric. The fact is that textiles:
- Easy things;
- Covers large areas,
- Has a small weight;
- Used in different products, thanks to which it is easy to get.
The main thing is that the matter does not ignite. This requirement corresponds:
These fabrics are often used in the manufacture of curtains and clothes, so it will be easy to get it. Especially since no more than 1.5 row meters of material will take place. The center of the resulting segment will serve as the basis for additives on the frame.
After additive, depending on the creative potential, we can draw wave-like ends and other cuts on the tissue. And do not forget that the fabric serves as an excellent canvas for embroidery, beads, rushes.
A simple thin rope, a chain or tape serve mainly by a strapping or safety product. But if you divide one of the stated billets on the segments and weave the runets, then the destination "Troika" will expand.
Of course, we are talking about the task how to make a floor ladder. His lampshade can be:
- Frameless - it is necessary to take the ball either the balloon, wind the sphere, and then get the braid for stiffness and pull the air to remove the workpiece to create a form;
- Frame - from the rope or chain fit or fluttered cape-lampshade.
The finished cape resembles a small knitted tablecloth. True, the thematic product will have to set a form for high-quality landing on the frame. The form is set by inwing wire rings in cape with its subsequent manual or irony pressing.
The exception is the cape from the chain, which is able to take the shape of the lampshar under the influence of its own weight. Moreover, the chains can replace the vertical rods.
It is enough to attach them to the upper hoop and supplement the imitation of precious stones. This reception is also appropriate when you need to make a rope cape with beads.
If the light source works with a LED light bulb, then it is suitable for a cardboard lamp shade. The manufacture of the latter is as follows:
- First you need to make a sketch and drawing of the future product;
- Next, according to the drawing, corrugated cardboard is cut;
- On the cardboard through the stencil or independently draws drawings (geometry, chaotic ornaments, romantic hearts, butterflies);
- Pictures are cut to create holes through which light will be seamless;
- Under the future lampshade is created carrier frame;
- The cardboard is folded into the profile tube, covers the carrier base and is installed on the lamp.
At worst, the lamp can be simply covered with a cardboard profile without a frame. This technique is appropriate for the sconting with your own hands, as well as desktop models.
Abazhur of wallpaper
Wallpapers - sufficiently dense material from textiles or paper. This finishing material is easily cut, it takes, take complex forms.
If the finished framework is wrapped with wallpaper, then it turns out a completely presentable lampshade, which can be no completed. After all, patterns of a certain color have already occurred on the wallpaper.
But someone is not even such a performance. Therefore, the lampshadows do it, with their own hands, you have to shine:
- Geographic map;
- Photographic film;
- Cutouts from comics;
- Postage stamps;
- Various labels, etc.
The main thing is to observe at least a 12-centimeter distance between the lamp and the cape. However, the energy-saving lamp itself may not be warm.
To make the flooring with her own hands, you will have to find wood, plastic or metal pipes. But to create capes, a variety of products and materials will rise.
If only a little light was sieved through them:
- Wine or beer bottles;
- Iron cans from canned corn;
- Hoop for sifting flour;
- Cups with piles;
- Kitchen grabs.
The listed products are very beneficial to organize inside the kitchen or bar - several units in one row on a suspended platform in the form of a wooden board.
And if you need to beautifully illuminate the garage or workshop, then a wonderful solution will be a flooring with my own hands with a flapon in the spirit of Steam Punk. This style is obtained thanks to the winding of the air balloon with the wire, followed by welding or sticking the washers and gears on this braid.
Photo of lampshades do it yourself
If you want to update the interior of the room and interesting ideas arise in my head, why not embody them into reality? You can start with the most elementary. For example, from the lamp lamp lamp. This will bring novelty to the situation, and there is not much time for it. Well, ahead! And how to make the original lampshade with your own hands, tells the article.
To update the lamp you can use the old frame. A detailed inspection will help determine whether it is suitable for further use. Rusty places, chips, cracks, breakdowns. If they are insignificant, then it is worth repaired.
If everything is hopeless, then you need to buy an inexpensive lamp and take it frame. But you can make it easily or take objects to such a goal that is in the farm:
- plastic pot for room colors;
- Metal or plastic garbage basket;
- a piece of wire mesh of certain sizes, the edges of which are connected;
- Plastic bottle of 5 liters;
- Wooden bamboo sticks that can be connected to glue and wire;
- Wire base of two circles of interconnected in several places.
In fact, if you think about, then the ideas and methods of making a lamp and a frame for it are much more, it is worth only to think.
Light bulbs for a self-made lamp is better to take LED or energy saving. Then the abourn surface will not be heated, deteriorate, cause harm.
The basis for work is ready. Now it is necessary to choose the material. The main thing is to work comfortably with him. Slim fabrics are successful for work: tulle, taffeta, silk, lace, fatin. They gently fall and form folds.
The tone is selected according to the color scheme of the room. The south side of housing will be cooled colors (blue, blue, green). The north of the house is good "insulation" yellow, orange or red. White gamma is neutral, will suit any interior.
Tips when working with thin fabrics
- If the basis is in the form of a cone or semicircle, then a simple design is really done, wrapped the fabric around it. Next to decorate a ribbon. The sewing machine does not need.
- The edges of the dumping fabric should be accurately burned. The type of product will be much better.
- The folds of the coating are fixed using a glue gun.
Beads, sequins, decorative flowers can serve as decoration for the surface.
Tight fabrics will also fit, but need to be taken into account that the case will miss little light. So it is necessary to think carefully and take into account this moment. If everything suits, then it is necessary to take the case. Here is a detailed instruction, how to make a lampshade.
- paper for template;
- glue pistol;
- Pencil and scissors;
- sewing machine;
- Decorative decorations.
The simplest product can be made quite quickly, approximately 1 hour.
- Paper decompose on a flat surface and, applying a ready-made frame to it, make a margin of its edges. It turns out the lampshar template.
- With the help of a template, make a pattern of coating from the fabric, taking edges with a pencil. It is worth considering the allowances for half a centimeter on the seams.
- Cut out the fabric model and adjust the seams with a machine.
- Fasten on the frame, inserting a wire in the middle of the seams. Fix with a glue gun.
- Now it remains to complement the decor.
How to make a paper raw label
Paper can serve as an affordable material for constructing the coating. It has several advantages over other types of raw materials:
- light by weight, some designs are easy to fold,
- makes it possible to show fantasy, you can experiment with it to infinity;
- Available, there is a variety of options for density and texture;
- It does not need complex tools for work, except for scissors, glue and pencil with a ruler.
Moreover, the product may turn out so original and gorgeous, which will be delighted with households and guests. Photo of lampshades with their own hands from paper can be found in large quantities on the Internet, and for some it has become a good view of earnings.
This is how to make an interesting plander for a chandelier that will decorate any room in the house.
- rim of metal or wood;
- Butterfly, dragonfly or bird patterns;
- glue pistol;
- Thin fishing line or piping threads;
- Dense paper for work (cardboard, velvet).
- Rim leave from the old chandelier or from a fairly thick wire to make the circumference of the ideal form, which will serve as the basis. Wrap light paper on the color of the room or paint.
- Cut with dragonfly patterns, butterflies, flying birds.
- Bloom 2 identical blanks along the symmetry line so that each model has received 4 wings.
- Attach the glue pistol on the fishing line or with a needle, a pile of each figure. On one thread can be 5 - 6 pieces.
- Suspension to bind to the base. Lockers or kapron threads should be set. Additionally, you can decorate large beads.
Such a chandelier is elegant and air, adds space and lightness atmosphere.
In fact, there are many different techniques and ways to create paper lamps. For example, origami, or, prepare a lot of paper tubes, shook a five-liter plastic container. The original ceiling can be built from corrugated paper, napkins, wallpaper remnants.
How to make frameless label label
It is quite realistic to cook for the lamp or the chandelier of the ceiling, even if there is no frame. The form can be cylindrical, rectangular or round.
For round, you need:
- Cotton threads or twine;
- PVA glue with a brush;
- Ball inflate to the desired size and fix the thread.
- Cover the inflated surface with plenty of glue using a brush.
- Gradually wind up the thread from the tank in different directions, leaving a place for bulb cartridge. Periodically lubricate with glue. Food ball is formed. Top to repeat the adhesive coating.
- Leave for 1 day and wait for a complete drying of the product.
- Purify the ball and easily remove it from the filament design. At the same time, the form must be preserved.
- Now you can try on the ceiling. Decorate at the request of beads, flowers, sequins.
To create a filament cylinder or parallelepiped, you can use the vase. But it is preliminarized in a thin film. After drying, it is neatly removed from the design made. Then decorate.
Unexpected Room Illumination Solutions
What can be done by lampshade at home still, to surprise home and bring new notes to the home of the dwelling?
It will seem funny, but update the lighting is real and simple. Chandeliers make knitted threads, hangers, wine plugs, colorful tubes from cocktail, disposable dishes and even beautiful new clothespins for linen.
And this is not a complete list of unthinkable items that will be useful for such purposes. It is superbly watching coatings from the vine, wooden stacks, especially if the room in the style of country.
The human brain is rich and ingenious. The main thing is to include fantasy and create. And it gives a positive and good mood.
Photo of lampshades do it yourself
How to make lampshade with your own hands?
Lighting plays an important role in the house. A well-selected light source is a combination of proper brightness and power with a beautiful design of the lamp. A good solution will be the chandelier, floor lamp or lamp under the lamp. But if neither stylization for the last century, neither the modern product, the lamp can be made for the interior, do it yourself!
The elements of the interior performed on an individual project are conveniently and beautifully integrated into the home environment. They are made of those materials and in those colors that are combined with the design of the rooms and are key for one or another style direction.
But the appearance is not all. Any product should not only correspond to the interior, but also to perform their functions. Before learn how to make lampshade with your own hands, it is important to determine what to do it. The following nuances affect the choice of materials:
- Location of lampshar. Several options are common: ceiling, high-leg floor flooring, with mounting to the wall, table lamps. It is difficult to imagine the same overall design on the bedside table as under the ceiling. In turn, the small bedside lamp will not cope with the chandeliers in the living room.
- Dimensions. The larger the diameter of the ceiling, the harder it is to make it from small elements. If the entire meter of material is needed for the tissue lamp lamp lamp latter, then for a plaffron of chopsticks from ice cream will have to eat more than a dozen popsicle.
- Purpose. Abuirs are suitable for many cases. They create a romantic entourage for a date, a cozy chamber environment for friendly conversations, give the interior a highlight and ease. The more light is required by the room, the thinner and easier should be the materials, the darker the lighting is planned - the denser can be materials and rich color.
- Cost. Not all materials cost cheaper than the purchase of a ready-made lamp. So, lace, velvet, and some other noble fabrics are many times higher than the cost of the product from the girlfriend.
Large popularity enjoy lampshed of fabrics, skin, various types of paper, tree fragments, ropes and ribbons, beads, metal. No less distributed products from "Cutting" things and "alterations" who have received a new life.
Not every fabric is suitable for tailoring lamp. It can be divided into two types: transparent and dense.
Transparent is intended for chandeliers and lamps that should cover a large area. Such a tissue allows you to create beautiful design plaffones without prejudice to the technical characteristics of lighting. Light veils are suitable, fine lace air products, "knitted" openwork plaffers.
Transparent fabrics should be at a high distance from incandescent lamps, and lacy are desirable to starch so that they keep the hard shape even without a frame.
Dense tissues are needed to create a chamber atmosphere. These include Atlas, Jacquard, Flax, Rhozhod, Flock, Silk, Staple, Fabrics with photo printing. There is also a lighting fabric fabric, designed exclusively for lampsulating geometric shapes.
Dense fabrics are more variable in relation to design. They have any desired shades and may have drawing: geometric patterns, various types of cells, plots, birds and animals, floral and vegetable motifs. Separately, it is worth noting the skin products, tissue-corrugations and the possibility of using adhesive tapes and ribbons to form a fold of any form.
Save on the creation of an original lampshar of the fabric will help the alteration of old things. There will be a holey jeans, which the hand did not rose to throw out, the sweater, who had mole, cuts from burlap and any one who served her clothes.
In the design of lamps made of wood, the base is often performed, and less heavy materials are needed for the ceiling. However, this does not interfere with the use of small, light wooden parts of a non-trivial form to create a lamp.
It can be products-braid-brackets from wood stripes (as a basket or box), flexible thin branches (willow, hazel, birch), thin wood spins with a diameter of up to 10 centimeters, strung on the ropes by type of curtains for the doorway. The lamp is more original, the framework of which is made of an old trash can, and the plafof is decorated with smooth rows of wooden clothespins. From budget options - decoration for the lamp from sticks for sushi or a simple and elegant lampshade from the mess for knitting.
Whole wooden plafones are also found in the market. These are the finest cylinders, which preserved the texture of wood and transmitting light, but they are complex in manufacture and require some joinery skills. In addition, due to the material and production technology, they differ in high cost.
Many at the phrase "Metal Abazhur" arise associations with bulky candelabras under the ceiling of gothic interiors, however, modern technologies make it possible to produce elegant and concise products from aluminum and similar to it according to the properties of metals. They have a diverse shape, depth of the dome, may be solid or consisting of some "Ryubers", like a naked frame.
The budget option is easy to make it easily made of wire (aluminum or copper). Aluminum is larger in diameter, suitable for products of bizarre forms, but without decorative elements. Copper wire thinner and more flexible. It turns out not only intricate plaffones, but also a beautiful decor of any degree of complexity. The finished product from the wire can be painted entirely or separate fragments.
To give a wire fit, use a small bucket, a salad bowl on the leg, a curly vase, a fruit basket, or any other object that can be wind from above, and then remove.
Another option for domestic creativity - lampshade of coins. If at home is the oldest money of Soviet times, then these depreciated rubles can be turned into an original ceiling for the lamp, if they glue them with ribs using a superclone. Disclaimed metal circles should form a deep bowl into which the light is placed.
It is important to take into account that it is painstaking work, and the coins will need a lot even on a small product, so you should not choose this option to decorate the chandelier in the living room. But as a decorative decoration for the table, it will be very by the way.
Gypsum lampshades are a rare phenomenon. Especially used semicircular and curly plafofs of the sconce in the interiors in the historical, especially antique, style.
Make it with your own hands is easy. It will take only a gypsum mixture, water, a medical bandage and the basis on which the future ceiling will be formed. The work passes as in the technique of Papier-Masha, only instead of pieces of paper use small fragments of bandage, sprinkled in a gypsum mixture.
After drying, the product from the gypsum will be textured and uneven. It can be left so or polished with shallow sandpaper before smoothness.
Finished plastic products affect the variety of shapes, sizes and colors. No less original plastic lampshades can be made personally using household items from this material. Among popular - products from bottles, cups, disposable spoons and straws. The most comfortable are the drinking bottles of large volumes.
Color plastic is used to cut small parts from it. For example, you can make leaves, circles, ovals, diamonds, and then fasten them on the frame. Transparent plastic serves as the basis for painting acrylic and stained-glass paints.
From bottles of 5 or more liters, a ready-made plander is obtained if you cut down the lower part of the container. The remaining top already has a hole under the cartridge, and the lower edge can be cropped on figurily, pouring (heated plastic acquires bizarre forms), separated by another material. It remains only to apply a picture.
Paper lampsome - one of the cheapest, comfortable and lungs performed. They have a small weight and are universal. As in the case of textiles, they are more transparent or dense.
Lightweight, passing a lot of light, such plafones are made of parchment or rice paper. Before cutting parts, sheets need to smooth iron. Dense lamps can be made from cardboard, wallpaper, newspaper pages in Papier-Masha technique.
The most popular and simple option is a product of threads (twine, sisal, twine, jute), which are soaked in a large number of PVA glue and wind around the balloon or an inflatable ball. Due to the fact that when drying, glue becomes transparent, traces on threads, even color, will not remain.
More coarse and complex in the performance of lampshade is obtained from a wicker linen rope or rope. It will not be possible to give it a round form, but the classic semicircular, cone-shaped or cylindrical ceiling will be perfect for the sea-style rooms and loft interiors. We also wonder the wicker plaffers from the vine, twine, in the technique of Macrame.
With a good imagination and skillful hands, you can make a lampshade of less fuel materials: beads, beads, trimming of satin ribbons, used drives, seashells, bookstones or unnecessary notebooks, corrugated cardboard, molds for cupcakes and many other little things that are no longer applications.
Selecting a specific style direction for interior design requires adheres to even in small things:
- If in the interior prevails one of the classical directions , It is worth a preference to high-quality materials and noble shades. Fabrics, lace, bronze, golden and silver elements, elegant shapes, white, beige, burgundy, emerald, brown, as well as ivory and shades of wood of valuable breeds. Especially winning will look like a lampshade, which looks as if he got from an intelligent great-grandmother inherited.
- Ethnic design It implies the presence of a national flavor of a country. European styles are more characteristic of both European and elegance, the Asian region is more characteristic of ease, airiness, simplicity, oriental style embodies fabulous motifs, bright paints, precious decorations, a combination of a large number of shades.
- Russian style , contrary to ideas, is not a porch of national symbols, but wealth, foundation, beauty and goodness; American - freedom of self-expression and original materials, for example, a plander from pages of tabloid.
- Styles Approximate to nature , It is located to natural and simple materials - wood, straw, coarse threads.
- Modern directions Maximum exemption from restrictions. They are permissible to use absolutely any materials, rogue objects and the most unexpected solutions: lampshades from rope, candy candy candy, used discs with a mirror surface, paper cups and cocktail tubes. And these are just a few variations on the topic.
Making master class
At first glance, the independent manufacture of the lampshar may seem the task not from the lungs, but the detailed description will help to deal with it for several simple steps. The easiest performed are frameless products from paper, twine, lace.
To assemble paper lampshade harmonic for chandeliers, flooring or desk lamp, you will need:
- Prepare a section of paper (wallpaper) 150 cm long and a width of at least 30 cm;
- Simple pencil on the line, outline the "ribs" of the accordion of 3 or 5 cm;
- Collect harmonic, focusing on the planned lines;
- With the help of the hole punching the hole in the upper edge in the ceiling and insert a tape or lace into them to adjust the width of the top edge of the ceiling;
- To glue the two ends of the harmonica superclaim.
To create the most popular lamp shadow lamp It will be necessary: 20-25 meters of cotton-linen threads (thick) or soft rope, scissors, construction PVA-glue, water, glue, marker, dense monophonic inflatable ball, medical gloves, vaseline, lamp base.
Actions are performed in stages:
- Prepare a working surface. It is convenient to perform actions on a table covered with a film;
- Dilute glue with water in proportion 2 to 1, omit into the resulting solution of the ball of threads. It should be well blocked through. If necessary, you can add another solution during work;
- While the threads absorb glue, inflate the ball to the desired size, around the ball's tail, mark the circle marker, the diameter of which is equal to the diameter of the light bulb. Slightly walk on the ball by vaseline;
- To tie the ball's tail thread and wrapped it in chaotic order until the threads end. It is desirable that weaving was obtained thin and web;
- When weaving is finished, the tip of the threads need to be fixed around the ponytail of the ball and cut off the excess;
- Move the ball into a dry place for 48 hours until complete drying. It is important to consider that the glue will drip from it, so the capacity must be provided at the bottom.
- Pierce or blow the ball and remove it from the lampshar. The product is ready.
Incredibly beautifully, laced lace napkins look. They attach the placement of refinement and romanticism, and at the same time are very easy to perform.
Since the basis of lace - thread, manufacturing technology is similar to the previous option:
- Prepare a workplace and everything you need: scissors, white glue without yellowness or transparent, lace or lace napkins, water, contrasting balloon without drawing;
- Divide glue with water, immerse in a mixture of napkins for decorating;
- Inflate the ball, mark the hole under the light bulb, lubricate the surface of the ball with vaseline;
- Share lace circles of therapy, moving from the outlined opening for a light bulb clockwise;
- Leave for 24-48 hours for complete drying;
- Secure the cartridge and lamp.
Also to frameless lampshaps include products from metal, plastic and wooden fragments that glued together, forming a semicircular or round ceiling. For example, from coins, gear, cups, branches.
The frame is necessary for more complex articles made of fine paper or fabric. It allows you to collect lampsaws of different shapes, sizes and complexity.
How to make a frame?
Ideal for implementing conceived ideas foundation from an old lampshair.
If it is not, it is possible to make a new one from the following materials:
- Metal shoulders for clothes.
- Plastic container from under beverages.
- Plastic and wicker baskets.
- Check out for embroidery.
The wire frame is the most time consuming, but the product from it is reliable and strong. The main advantage of the wire is that it allows us to give the ground to any form: cone, cylinder, square, tetrahedron.
For the assembly, steel wire is needed with a thickness of 2-3 mm, nippers, passatias (pliers), round-rolls, hammer, wooden chock, sandpaper, enamel for painting, soldering iron.
- Straighten the wire on a wooden chock with a hammer.
- Cut the wire to pieces in accordance with the diameter of the upper and lower ring and the height of the "ribs" frame.
- Ready fragments to clean out of irregularities and rust sandpaper; Using the round-rolls and the passage, give them the desired shape. The classic frame is two round bases of different diameters and 4-6 ribs.
- The ends of the workpiece for the bases to cut at an angle, postpone them aside.
- At the upper end of each segment of the wire for making ribs make a small petakers and turn them into the top ring of the frame. Distribute at the same distance.
- The ends of the wire on the upper ring and the location of the base of the base with the edges are wrapped with a thin copper wire, press the passage and sch.
- The round-rolls bend the hinges at the lower ends of the ribs, put on them the bottom ring of the base, adjust the distance, press the passages, clean the wire, and press the passage and scholat.
- The finished frame cover the enamel of light color so that after a while the wire did not start dark and did not leave dirty spots on the tissue lamp.
The frame of old metal shoulders for clothing is assembled on the same principle as wire, but requires less effort and is less durable.
For its manufacture, it is necessary to promote the shoulders into long wire strips, of which the parts of the desired shape and size are formed with the help of the passage and the roundheads. Excess you can bite off with laying. Parts are connected to each other with the help of construction glue, thin wire or tape.
Empty plastic bottles of 5 liters can also serve as a good lady for lampshar if you remove the lid and cut off the bottom. The resulting ceiling can be painted, painting, decorated with parts from plastic.
Large scope for fantasy give three-way plastic baskets for used paper and torn wicker baskets. They are almost ready for use as a lampshar, it remains only to do in the bottom hole for the bulb, and if you turn on the fantasy and reapperate them, then no one knows in the luxurious flooring yesterday's urn.
The last type of carcass is also based on the use of the usual object in an unusual way. For the manufacture of a simple and convenient wooden base, you will need only a chamber for embroidery of different diameters. Rings are connected with a rope, braid or cord with any convenient knot or through the hole drilled around the perimeter. It is possible to position them in size as an increase in the flooring and descending for ceiling chandeliers.
How to sew from the fabric?
To sewing a classic tissue lamp shape in the shape of a cylinder, you will need pattern, textiles, upper and lower ring, PVC film for lampshades or white cotton, textiles and coil of threads in color, sewing machine, iron, glue, scissors, clothespins, wet napkin, weights .
Step-by-step instructions, how to drag the old lamp to the new fabric or to trim the new frame cover includes several stages:
- Preparation of the workplace.
- Creating drawing patterns. The cylindrical lamp shade is enough to measure a centimeter ribbon, and the conical need to "roll" on the sheet of paper to draw the pattern. Noting the beginning, it is applied to the line on paper so that it coincides with the mark, and roll on the sheet, marking every 3-5 centimeters a new point above and below until the "beginning" marker does not touch the paper again. In this place, the second line is drawn. It is necessary to add 2-4 cm on the edges to the finished drawing, then transfer the pattern on the fabric and PVC film. Cut the part on the film.
- Sticking the film on the fabric. It must accurately coincide with the drawing, plus the allowances of 3-4 cm from each edge. Now you can cut.
- Assembly. There are two options: flash or glued a case to the base. The second is much faster and easier, so the majority gives preference to him. The assembly begins with fixing the lampshar on the upper and lower ring using clothespins or clamps. It is important to observe a uniform indention from the edge so that the fabric is well adjacent to the base. If the lamp shade is fixed correctly, it is necessary to note the upper and lower edge, and the place where the seam's joint formed at least two points was formed.
- "Stitching." Remove the clothespins, deploy a lampshade, put the front side down to the working surface. Then join the outlined points and sneak superclaim. After the product must be flipped over and put on the seam of weights so that the glue is well grabbed.
- Processing edge. There will be a breakdown left at the beginning. They are treated with glue, and then sweep inside, around the ring ring, and fastened with clips. It is necessary to do it alternately with the top and bottom ring.
- Print paper tape. This stage is not required to be executed, but for greater accuracy, it is possible to cry the edges of the thin strip of self-adhesive paper into the color of the lamp.
How to update the old lamp at home?
The restoration of an old lamp lamp will not take much time, and the result will delight all the inhabitants of the house. Variations on the theme of a great set: an old children's lamp with cartoon characters can be dragged with a new cloth and apply an inscription or patterns with a canister through a stencil, in the bedroom you can make a starry sky with backlight, and the flooring in the living room can be decorate with butterflies.
For decoration in the kitchen, a decoration of colored paste is suitable forms (bows, shells, spirals). It looks original with lace napkins, metal elements in steampunk style, paper flowers.
Save the old lampshade can technology decoupage with the use of beautiful drawings on napkins and special compositions for transferring them to the fabric. In the same technique, products under the antiquity are created.
If the house has survived global changes, it is also worth the lamp to be transformed to match the new style. Romantic light shades, floral prints, straw braided and lace ruffles will be appropriate in Provence style, industrial topics will support modern interior, chrome-plated surfaces and sharp forms will perfectly fit into minimalism, techno and high-tech, lush decorated with beads, pearls, beads, ribbon and Lace laces of laces will find their place in historical interiors, and paper, bamboo, jute and other natural materials will fall to taste to lovers of national flavoring.
Stylish and beautiful ideas of homemade ceiling, outdoor and desktop models
Design of an unusual lamp lamp with her own hands is one of those situations where treasures with mezzanine and old things from the balcony can gain the second life. So, colored flaps of fabric and jewelry can turn into boho-lampshade, and coarse materials, metal and glass - in the decoration for the interior in the style of Loft.
Beautiful ceiling lampshade in the hall or bedroom can be made of lace, paper, large beads, decorate the cotton base with fabric flowers. The kitchen will be supported by lamps from old utensils, wine plugs, cocktail straws, spoons, bottles. In the nursery, you can make lampshades from the halves of the globe, use wallpaper with asterisks to framing a night light, decorate the room with bright small lamps in a fabulous oriental style.
An excellent solution for a lamb is a label, knitted crocheted, woven in the Macrame technique or made of openwork napkins. If there are no finished in the house, knitting circuits will help create the desired pattern.
An excellent idea for desktop lights is painted with stained glass paints on glass, imitating the corporate identity "Tiffany".
How to make a lamp shade from threads, you can see more detail in the next video.
Lighting is the most important component of the interior. It is from the lighting that the comfort of the comfort of our dwelling depends. The game of light and shadow allows you to beat the winning moments of the interior and take attention from unsuccessful moments. And also - lamps, lamps, chandeliers and lamps create that atmosphere that we call the "house." Make a dwelling only "your", personal, individual will help unique lamps and the best way - to make lampshade with their own hands. Homemade Plafones and lampshades are the horse, which will allocate your home from others.
In the manufacture of lamps, lamps and chandeliers in industrial environments, the minimum distance from the "body" of the lamp to the materials is pre-performed. It depends on the distance from the power and thermal radiation of the lamp and on the type (flammability) of the material from which the ceiling / lamp shade is manufactured. At home, it is unlikely that someone will bother with such calculations. And in order not to create a dangerous situation, you should adhere to certain rules.
And in general, making a lamp and installing it, in the first few days, pay attention to whether there is a ceiling. Heating is considered to be any increase in temperature above the environment. If the ceiling is felt like "warm", change the light bulb into less powerful. Check again. So as long as the homemade lampshade will not warm up.
Where to get a frame
If you want to remake the old lamp, the lamp, the brain, whose old lampshade has come into disrepair, you can simply use the existing foundation, having funned the old material. Before starting work, look good for the framework, if there is a rust somewhere or damaged coating, can it stand everything and paint again? At the same time, the color can be changed. If there are no old frames, you can buy an inexpensive lamp (in the store or on the flea market) and make the same operations with it. Not bad lampshades can be done from baskets for garbage. They are wire, there are plastic. The main thing is to find suitable in shape and size. Then you make a hole under the cartridge. Next - it's a decoration / trim, and here the sea options.
If this method is unavailable, you can make a lamp shade without a frame (there are such) or make a frame yourself. Material for making frame for lampshar do it yourself. It is: wire, wood (wooden or bamboo sticks, cut specially elements), plastic bottles.
How to make a frame for homemade label from wire
Wire for a lamp frame is needed aluminum or steel. With aluminum work easily, but it is easy. This is not very important when the lampshade is already exploited, but this fact must be taken into account during operation: you can spoil the form. On the other hand, such plasticity allows you to easily and simply make changes to the form. So the option is not bad. Aluminum wire can be "mined" from electrical cables. We will have to remove the protective shell and can be used.
Stall wire more elastic, so it retains the form well. It can be searched in the construction market. Work with her more. It is desirable that there were strong men's hands nearby.
In addition to the wire for work, powerful plugs and passage will need. The lamp shade usually consists of two rings and connecting their racks. From the size of the rings and shapes of the racks depends on the form of the future lampshar. Questions may arise by the number of racks and ways to fasten them. The number of racks depends on the size of the rings and how much "round" you want to make a lampshade. The more racks, the more "smoothly" the fabric will fall. So choose to you, but the optimal distance between the racks along the lower circle is about 5-6 cm.
Molding methods The stack to the rings of the lampshar depend on the thickness and type of wire, as well as from your tools you have. The easiest - to make a small hook on the end, then clamp it tightly. And so that the ring does not slide right-left, pre-wire in the place of attachment to treat sandpaper with large grain. This is an option for thick aluminum wire. If steel wire, with a diameter of 1.2-2 mm or more, the best way is welding. Wirestone can be cut and wind around the ring or also make a hook.
If you make hooks, wed up the wire, the appearance is far from such an ideal, like factory frames. But this imperfection will be covered by the lampshade itself. If she is still worried, find the ribbon of suitable color (usually pick up the aboire color) and carefully wrap the resulting frame. Will be much better. The ribbon can be labeled with PVA and, wet, tight, twice behind the turn, wrap the frame.
From wire mesh
If you can find a thin wire mesh, you can quickly make an almost perfect cylindrical plander for a flooring, a table lamp, a night light, a ceiling for installing a candle, etc. Total and it is necessary that cut off a piece of mesh of the desired length and width, roll into the ring and fasten the wires, wrapped them around the racks.
So that the grid does not straighten up, cutting off the piece, cut the long free ends from both sides. They will fasten the cylindrical shape. And the imperfection of the upper and lower rings can be masked with the ribbon of the desired color.
From five-liter plastic bottle
An interesting form of lampshade can turn out of a plastic bottle of large litter. There are bottles of 5-6 liters and even on 10. Here you can use them. From the tank, cut off the tops go to the bottom - depending on what you like more. In the cut part we make a ring under the cartridge. If the upper part is cut, the neck can be used for some cartridges. For those more diameter, it will have to cut.
Then cut out extra plastic, forming the rim and racks of the ceiling. To not be mistaken, you can pre-draw all lines with a marker. Cut will be easier. VCE elementary. Next we just decorate. And yes, cut plastic necessarily, otherwise there will be no warm air to go.
We make lampshades on the frame
Options for how to make the case of the lampshar sufficiently:
The easiest and fastest way to transform an old lamp shade for a flooring or desk lamp is to use ribbons. Need a frame or lamp shade in the form of a cylinder. It can be "naked" or covered with cloth. If you use a "naked" frame, the light will break through the slots, which will create interesting light effects, but the lighting will be inhomogeneous. You are uncomfortable to read with such a light - this is an interior solution. If you need smooth lighting, first cover the frame to the cloth. It can be the same color that the tapes, on a couple of tones darker or lighter, can be contrasting. It all depends on your desire. And remember that the darker there will be a cloth, the smaller the light skips the lampshade.
Take the tape with a width of 1-2.5 cm. I fix it from the wrong side of the lampshar with the help of PVA glue, additionally fixing the pin. If we took a wire frame without fabric, fastened to the upper or lower line (you can sew your hands, you can use glue). Then we start wrapping the entire frame, from top to bottom, placing the ribbons close to each other, but without an adhesion.
Having finished the circle, we turn the ribbon to 90 °. Fix in this position (needle with a thread or plow glue, glue from the gun, fixing the temporarily pin, pressing the clothespin). Further ribbon we skip under the first ribbon, pull out, put on top of the second, then stretch down again, pull up through one tape. So, gradually, we create a weave, filling the entire lampshade.
Alternatively, you can skip two vertical tapes. But then it is necessary to ensure that each next row is shifted by one cross. Then it will turn out another type of weave. Such a lampshade is ideal for flooring, as it will go down the light, the dispersion through the walls will be small.
In this embodiment, the tapes may be the same, can - one color, but of different textures, may differ on a couple of tones or be contrasting. In a circle, the tape can be allowed solid, and it is possible - after a certain distance. If you find a wide ribbon and impose it with the overe, then there will be no horizontal at all. And if you use a braided or twisted cord (on the bottom photo on the right), we get a completely different type of lampshade. So only this technician finishing the lampshar gives a lot of options.
Briefly imagine ideas. There are many options for how non-standard ways to make standard frameworks for lampshades. The first method was already voiced: you can connect the case on the lampshade on the needles or crochet. Several options in the photo.
- Crochet-knit lamps for bedside lamp
- Knit separately fragments that are attached to the framework
- Several types of knitted lamps
Not everyone can knit. It is easier to work with beads, especially if it is glued. You can decorate the old fabric using beads, sequins, beads of different shapes and sizes. Such a "new-old" lamp shade do it in a couple of hours. We pick up suitable decorations, scrub the fabric with PVA glue, stick decorations. To complete the image, you can collect suspensions from beads and beads, which are attached to the lower line, but it is already painstaking work. Although the effect is interesting.
You can sew a new label of fabric. But it is not necessary to make it updated copy of the old. It should be included fantasy! If the lamp or floor lamp stand in the girl's room, the new case on the lampsur can be made in the form of a skirt. Select the style of the skirt yourself. It is interesting to look into the fold. With ruffles and without.
In the boy's room you can use the old geographical map. They are on dense paper. If the paper is not sufficient enough, you first need to stick the card to the cardboard, and then from such a blank glue the lamp shade.
Original plaffers are obtained if the finished frame shakes the threads or ropes. Ropes can be natural. In this case, they are gray, brown beige. You can find fine synthetic colored cords. Of these, it will turn out more "fun" in the color of the product. It is even easier for the case with threads for knitting. They are thin, thick, textured, with a smoothly changing color. In general, mass options.
We take the frame and according to a certain scheme of its soaring. You can start with racks. Each rack with a pigtail (the length of the threads should be 3 times more than the height of the rack). When this work is over, start stretching the thread / rope between the racks. They will need to pass through the pigtails, so that with threads are more convenient to do it with the help of a needle, and the ropes can be turned on and so.
The second option - first empty the horizontally the entire frame, and then lay the rack. The pigtail will not succeed here, you just need to fasten the turns on the rack with a certain slope. This version performed is somewhat simpler, but the "pigtails" look more decoratively.
Homemade beams without frame
Many materials are tough enough to keep the shape on their own and, at the same time, they are enough plastic to make something interesting from them. There are a lot of such homemade lampshads. And almost all of them cost your attention. We only give a part here, the other part will go in the photo section (see below).
From knitted lace napkins
Crochet-knit napkinsome have many and lie in the "honeycomb", as it is a pity to throw out, and they do not know how. There is a very interesting idea - make from them a lampshade for chandelier on the suspension. In addition to napkins, you need a large balloon or inflatable ball, glue for heavy wallpaper (vinyl, silk-screen printing, etc.), brush.
Machine glue according to the instructions, we wait until I fell. I inflate the ball or take the ball, hang. When the glue is ready, on some clean surface we lay the napkin, we wash it with glue, lay out on the ball.
It is necessary to lay out with such a condition that the center will remain in the center. One by one we glue the napkin. It is necessary to lay out so that the edges overlap a little. When all the napkins are laid, once again we wash them with glue and leave up to dry. When the glue is dry, blow the ball or ball (the ball can be pierced if not sorry) and take it out through the hole. That's all, lace abazhur is ready.
In some cases, there are problems with the way ready-made lampshade to hang on the cartridge. The problem is solved simply - take a transparent plastic bottle, cut off her neck, if necessary, expand the hole to the desired dimensions (so that it is tightly put on the cartridge), then cut off the plastic so that it turns out a ring of 5-7 cm wide. This ring is width And from the inside the ball is lining to the lampsuit.
Round rafones from threads
In almost the same technology, you can make round and semicircular stylish plaffones. Choose a fracture color. Their composition is absolutely unimportant - the color, thickness and texture is important. They can be shaggy, smooth, twisted, fond and thoroughly. The appearance depends on this. It is most convenient to work with cotton threads of medium thickness. They absorb glue well and then, after drying, hold the shape perfectly.
You still need a ball or a ball. It will be the basis of the lampshar, which sets the form. The size of the base is as desired. Threads need to glue, for this you will need PVA glue. It is transferred to the container, diluted with water in proportion 1: 1.
You can use another glue. It is important that it becomes transparent after drying. This is WB-29 TYTAN PROFESSIONAL and D2 glue for carpentry work. If you use some of these types of glue, read the instructions.
On the ball or bowl, draw a circle that will be slightly smaller than the lamp cartridge. On the opposite side, we draw a more circumference - it will be the bottom edge of the ceiling. Now everything is ready, we can proceed.
We wash the thread by glue and wake them on the ball in chaotic order. It is more convenient to do this if the glue is poured into the container - you can lower all the modes, and just pull the thread slowly. With glue in a tube, everything is not so comfortable: it is necessary to miss areas length up to meter, wind, wrap again. Time leaves much longer. This is if used not pva. But the products are obtained more rigid and do not sag, do not change the form over time, as it can happen to the nietary lampshades on PVA.
When winding threads on the ball, diligently go around drawn circles. If accidentally climbed to the "Forbidden territory", simply put the threads, forming a smooth (more or less smooth) edge. When the threads are completed or you decide that the density is enough, the process can be stopped. The edge of the thread is refueling between others. Everything. Further, the ball with wound threads once again we wash the glue (PVA can be poured) and leave to drying (at least 2 days). To do not ride the ball, we find a bowl or a saucepan and use it as a stand.
The last stage - blow the ball or ball. If the ball has nipple, press it with a thin wire, releasing air. Having embarrassed the ball. On this, everything can be traded inside the lamp and test the lampshade.
The technology is the same, but the appearance is very different ...
According to the technology described above, you can make not only round beams. Rectangular, triangular, trapezoidal. Choose the foundation that is easy to remove, wind the thread moistened in the glue, braid, even stick, newspaper tubes, etc. After drying, you delete the foundation and so, you made the lampshade with your own hands. A couple of examples in the photo below.
Creative homemade beams for lamps, lamps and chandeliers
Just the diva is given, from which only people do not make beautiful and unusual things. Plafof from a cup, grates, bottles, beer or glass jars, metal parts and rings from beer cans ... it seems you can use everything ...
Abazhur: a unique interior object that can be made with your own hands from affordable materials | 150+ Photo of Ideas & Video
See also: Plastic bottles, what can you do from them? Useful crafts with their own hands: for home and cottage (60+ photos of ideas & video) + reviews
Excellent furniture items have always been considered an interior decoration. The cost of copyright products is high, but such decorative elements, such as lamp lamp, can do it with their own hands. What types of lampshades are, from which they can be made and what tools will be needed for this, we will tell in the material.
What is it needed for?
Even such a simple object like a light bulb is capable of creating a special atmosphere in the room.
A lampshade is an integral part of the lighting device (lamps, chandeliers, sconces), designed to protect the eyes from bright electric light.
Plafond on the lighting device is required for:
- Adjusting the degree of brightness of lighting
- Swimming warm and cold shades of lighting due to base color
- Creating a cozy, relaxed atmosphere in a house or apartment
- decoration, decoration of the room, creating a color accent
Find an exact copy of the lampshar made with your own hands, it is impossible
The homemade plander on the lamp wins in industrial products according to such parameters:
This decorative element is easy to do, not even possessing fantasy : In open access, there are always drawings, schemes and ideas of creating unusual ceiling.See also: Production of greenhouses with their own hands from the profile pipe and polycarbonate: a complete description of the process, drawings with dimensions, watering and heating (photos & video)
The lamps made with their own hands must comply with fire safety regulations.
Abazhur directly contact with lighting devices is exposed to high temperature. Therefore, with its independent manufacture, it is necessary to take into account the rules of fire safety:
- The basis is fixed on a certain power of the distance from the lamp - minimum of 7-10 cm
- With a light bulb should not contact the flammable materials: fabric, plastic, thread, cardboard, paper, woodworking products
- Choose ceramics plastic, and not from plastic, as the latter are poorly dismissed
- It is forbidden to use incandescent lamp
In a safe lamp:See also: How to make a children's house with your own hands: from wood and other materials. Drawings with dimensions | (80 photos of ideas & video)
Types of aboars
Types of homemade lampshades for lighting devices
Depending on the design, the lampshades are:
- Frame - retain a clear form and determine the distance from the base to the light bulb
- Frameless - stiffness is determined by the material of the base, most often used glue method, easier frame by weight
The main difference between lampshades lies in the material of the exterior decoration.
Lamp décor do it yourself
Decorative elements for lighting devices are made of:See also: How to make a greenhouse with your own hands: for seedlings, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, and other plants. From polycarbonate, window frames, plastic pipes (75 photos & video) + reviews
Master class on making lampshar
Abazhur of thread and metal frame
For the manufacture of a decorative element of the interior, the framework and material for the base will be needed.
If the frameless option is selected, only components for the exterior finish.
Making a metal carcass
Receptions for creating a frame for lampsher
Hard core make from:
- Metal wire
- Plastic five-litet bottles
- Wooden Fools for Embroidery
- Aluminum Holders and Other Materials
For the manufacture of the most common, classical framework will be needed:
- Wire (aluminum diameter from 6-8 mm, thin copper)
- Pliers, round bugs, nippers
- a hammer
- Paint for coating
Collected frame in the form of a truncated cone
The standard frame for the lighting decor in the form of a truncated cone consists of 3 rings of different diameters and 10 connecting segments of the wire of different lengths.
The creation of the cutting framework is happening like this:
From fabric for lamp
To create a homemade decorative element, fabric and metal frame are needed
The optimal solution for the landscape decor will be a frame lamp shade from the fabric. For its manufacture, you will need a ready-made or homemade metal frame from wire and a tissue base.
To cover the hard core with a cloth first make a paper pattern . To calculate the construction of the figure, the diameter and height of the wire structure take into account.
Ready frame label covered with cloth
However, the easiest way to frame in the form of a truncated cone is the outer surface of the metal rings to paint with a black felt-tip pen, and then rolling on the Watman sheet. Next follow the instructions:
For desktop lamps of plastic spoons
The table lamp will help to decorate the plastic from the available simple elements - white plastic spoons.
Lamp of plastic spoons and bottles
The work will be useful:
- Plastic empty bottle of 5 l
- Plastic disposable spoons
- Universal glue either glue gun with cartridges
- stationery knife
Ready-made plander of girlfriend disposable materials
The method of manufacture extremely simple and includes such steps:
Frameless Flap on Lastra
Required materials for work
The most spectacular lamp shade on the chandelier is made of threads without a rigid frame. For its manufacture, you will need:
- Cotton threads thick 5-7 mm
- PVA glue
- Inflatable ball
Create an original ceiling simply by following instructions:1
Ball inflate to the volume of the future decorative element2
Feltaster Mark the top and bottom of the product3
In a small capacity to mix glue and water in equal proportions
The process of pasting ball threads4
Thread, dipping in a glue solution in a circle, placing on the surface of the inflounted ball in different directions5
Continue the winding until the entire surface of the ball is covered with threads6
Suspend the resulting product for drying
Bottom cut hole for lighting7
When the ceiling is ready, the ball burst. From above the stationery knife cut a hole for the cord, from below - a hole of a large diameter for lighting
Ready frameless product from threads8
Ready item additionally cover hair varnish, paint from canopy, fasten decorations
Similar structures can be done using disposable plastic glasses. In this case, the elements are glued for the bottom to the surface of the infllity ball, leaving the holes for the wire and the ceiling.See also: How to make a dog for a dog with your own hands: The dwelling device in the yard and in the apartment. Drawings, sizes and original ideas (55+ photos & video) + reviews
Tips and ideas for creating
Floof from newspaper tubes of free shape
Homemade decorative products can be made practically from any material. Designers offer such unusual ways to make a flappa with their own hands:
Chandelier of glass cans
Creating a lampshar for different types of lamps requires more fantasy and creative inclinations than builder skills. Therefore, even children will cope with the process for which the manufacture of a frameless object or the decoration of the finished carcass will become a pleasant entertainment.
Options for ready-made homemade paper plafones
The main thing in this business is to comply with the safety rules and correctly select materials: fire-resistant, natural and high-quality.
How to cover the frame from the old lamp to the cloth, the video says in the video -
Detailed instructions for creating a lamp shape in the shape of a ball of threads are given in the master class format -
Fast and easy way to manufacture paper paper for a table lamp, which can be understood even without explanation, is given in the video -See also: Furniture and other products made of wood with your own hands: Drawings of benches, tables, swings, birdhouses and other household items (85+ photos & video)
5.3. Total Score.
For us, feedback with our readers is very important. If you disagree with these estimates, leave your rating in the comments with the argument of your choice. Your opinion will be useful to other users.Buyer assessments: 1 (1votes)
Lighting can both transform and make an uncomfortable any room. It is enough to remember hospital cold corridors, and, for example, a cafe, where there is always a soft warm light.
Especially in winter, people do not have enough sun, so it is very important that at home there is always light. A special cozy atmosphere can be created using various lamps or lamps. However, you can not always find a lamp suitable for the interior of the room. But do not be upset, because for any lamp you can do lampshade do it yourself from fabric .
Frame and base for lamphap do it yourself
First you need to select a lamp or several lamps for which you need to make lamps from the fabric. It is better to use lamps with energy-saving or LED lamps. Conventional light bulbs may simply burn the fabric, so it is better not to risk.
Before proceeding with the work, you need to remove the frame for which the lampshade will be created. If the lamp does not have a frame, then it can be purchased, for example, in a special store or construction department.
Also a frame for any lamp, whether it is a floor lamp, a table lamp or chandelier, you can make yourself. This will require thick wire and pliers.
The form at the base may be any. It will be easier to make lamp shade for a cylindrical or cone-shaped frame.
How to choose a baby for lampshar
First of all, you need to choose a suitable lamp to the lamp. You can use light, hard or tight material. If you wish, you can make lampshade even from wool, it all depends on the idea of the creator and interior of the room.
If the frame consists of a conventional wire, it is better to use an opaque material to close it. Dark silk, cotton and taffeta suit.
It is also worth remembering that the color of the fabric can give both cold light and warm. In the first case, you can use blue or green cloth, and in the second - yellow, orange or red.
Necessary materials for making lampshar
Label lamps can be made in different ways. If the new lampshade will be glued on top of an ordinary one-photon lampshar, then no preparatory work is required.
But if there is only a frame from a wire, then it is better to cover it first, and then wrap a light or dark tape of cotton.
To the lampshade look neatly, you need to sew it on the typewriter.
In addition, you will need:
- simple pencil;
- the cloth;
- Threads suitable in color to the material;
- Kraft paper (or any dense, as well as Watman);
- glue (you can take a special for fabric or universal).
When all the necessary materials and tools are at hand, you can start sewing lampshade with your own hand from the fabric.
Master class on making lampshair do it yourself
First you need to make a template to cut off the required amount of fabric.
There are two ways: if the cylindrical framework is mounted, then you can measure the circumference length and draw one line on the tissue, and then measure the height and spend the second line. After that, only two more sides of the rectangle remains to be a daughter and cut the pattern.
If the frame of the cone-shaped shape, then you can decompose the paper, take a pencil and gradually a roll frame on the sheet, mark the dotted line of the passage of its parties.
The main thing is that the frame is completely scrolling, for this you can mark the point of reference on it using a piece of thread, or pins. After that, you can connect the lines and cut the pattern.
In order not to cut more, or more worse, less tissue, you need to make a template to the lamp frame - it must be fully approached. If the pattern is greater, you need to cut off the extra paper, if less, you will have to re-remove the measurements and make a new template.
When the size of the template coincides with the size of the base for the lamp, you can begin to attach it to the tissue.
If the material is drawing, you need to position the template so that the drawn elements "watched" in the desired side.
It is necessary to calculate everything so that, for example, do not cut off the head of a flying bird. Otherwise, the lamp will look ugly.
The template must be applied to the wrong side of the tissue, and then it must be fixed by pins. After that, you can carefully circle the pattern along the contour. If the cloth is dark color, you can use not a simple pencil, but special chalks for fabric or a piece of soap.
After that, you need to draw an allowance. To do this, you need to draw lines at a distance of one and two centimeters from the boundaries of the template.
Do not remove the template from the fabric, you need to carefully remove the pins in one thing and wrapping the allowance inside. Fix the fold lines must be pins.
Now you need to remove the template and fill the sewing machine. Threads need to be chosen so that they are almost not noticeable on the fabric.
Now you need to see the resulting item on the typewriter. It needs to be done only from three sides - one of the sides need to be left untreated to form the seam on the frame itself.
You need to flash for five to seven millimeters from the edge. If there is a desire, you can process sections. But in any case they will have to hide when the fabric will be glued to the frame.
After that, it is necessary to turn on the iron and slightly smooth the billet from the fabric. If the plated parts remain, the fabric will not stick to the base, and the lampshade will look ugly.
The next part of the work should be carried out in a room that is well ventilated. First you need to make the working surface with unnecessary paper or old tablecloth and decompose the fabric. Then you need to apply glue on the fabric and withstand some time, which is indicated in the glue instructions.
Now you can glue the fabric to the frame. It is necessary to hide untreated sections, and the seam is to do so that the lamp shade is closed by the edge.
If the lamp shade is attached to a wire, which is wrapped with cotton ribbons, it is not necessary to apply glue to the entire surface of the workpiece, it is enough only to the part that comes into contact with the parts of the frame. In this case, you need to stretch the tissue well.
Ready Abazhur must be left for a while so that it is completely dry. After about a day, the lampshade can be put on a favorite lamp and enjoy the beautiful item, which will definitely decorate any interior.
Fabric lamp decoration
The desktop lamp with lampshade looks much more pleasant than just an ordinary naked lamp. But if one-photon color is chosen for lampshar, then you can decorate it original. Here are some ideas as you can make an interesting labeling of the lampshade of the fabric.
In order to decorate a monophonic lampshade, it will take a piece of fabric and fringe. Usually for the style of Provence, green, turquoise and pastel colors are used, the checkered color or flower ornament is also suitable.
To begin with, it is necessary to pick up a suitable fabric to a monophonic lamp to-label and cut two strips from it - one to decorate the top of the lamp. This tissue strip must be long to completely wind circle and make a bow.
The second strip must have the length of the circumference of the lower part of the lamp, and it is necessary to sew a fringe. You can do it on a sewing machine.
All free cloth edges need to be processed so that it does not sleep. After that, with the help of glue or threads with a needle, you need to attach a ribbon with a fringe to the base of the lampshar in such a way that the fringe hangs.
Then you need to decorate the top of the lamp. To do this, it is necessary to stick or also sew a ribbon along the circumference, and the free edges tie with a bustard.
Lace can also be used for aboire in olive style. This element is good because it can be simply glued to the fabric.
You can make lace flowers, strips or fully enclosed lace lace tissue lace napkins.
Lampshade with fabric flowers
Another unusual idea that will allow a bench lamp with a lamp to be a similar to the flower bed - decoration with fabric flowers.
For flowers, the fabric of gentle shades is perfect for colors, such as an organza or chiffon can be used, and you can simply take, for example, an old sweater, cut the strips and twist the roses from them.
Abazhur can be decorated with only a few flowers, but if there is time and patience, you can make a whole bunch of flowers to fully cover the lampshade.
Shade with their own hands
If at home there are many pieces of different fabric, you can make lamp shade from multi-colored flaps.
In order to make such a lampshade, it is necessary to use the sewing technique to the base of the fabric. The easiest way is to cut a piece of fabric in size of the frame and divide it into several wedges.
Then, to each wedge you need to sew the patchwork as you like - you can sew the tissue strips diagonally, or make small squares. So that the process is not delayed, it is better to use a sewing machine.
After that, all wedges with flaps will need to sew together and stick to the base of the lampshar.
Such a lamp can be perfectly fitted in the country style!
Lampshade from unusual materials
When the lampshade is made independently, you can give the will of fantasy and experiment. To make the original thing, you need to find an unusual material first of all.
Very interesting, for example, in the kitchen, a lampshade can look, stitched from burlap. This cloth misses the light well. Such a lampshade can be decorated with some wooden parts, such as clothespins or wooden beads and buttons.
You can also use old lace napkins to decorate grandma. Also on such a lamp can be written something white or black paint, as usual is written on bags.
For the teenager's room you can sew a lampshade in American style. This will require denim tissue. And it is not necessary to buy it, you can simply cut old jeans - such a thing, for sure, there is every person.
Such a lamp can be decorated, for example, a denim pocket, where you can insert an artificial flower or a piece of a cellular handkerchief. Also for such a lamp can be used appliqué. For this, skin pieces will be suitable.
For example, for a lamp that will stand in the girl's room or bedroom, you can sew a gentle lamp label from the grid. Such fabric can be found in any sewing store.
It is interesting to look at the lampshade, which is made of several layers of the grid - it will remind a pack of ballerina or a magnificent skirt.
Dekodiz - Internet magazine about beautiful design. For cooperation, write on Hello @ Dekodiz.ru
Any decor in the room begins with the little things. So, by changing several details, you can create a completely different interior. Try to change the lamp or lampshade on it, and you will see how the entire interior design will change. Depending on the selected room, the lamp shade can be classic, from fabric and lace, modern from plastic, buttons, or paper, abstract, from feathers or other primary means.
Having attached some efforts, you can get a truly unique thing, the analogues of which will not find anywhere. It is known that the author's designer things created by hand are not suiced, since there is a lot of time on their manufacture, but as a result, something is unique and unique.
To make lampshade yourself with their own hands, you will need cheap firming materials:
- Plastic spoons, forks and glasses;
- Wooden wands for ice cream;
- Fabric trims;
- ribbons and lace;
- tubes from magazines;
- beads and beads;
- cardboard and paper;
- shells and pebbles;
- Plastic beverage tubes;
- threads and twine;
- Metal wire frame.
How to make a frame for lampshar
Usually, the lampshade consists of two metal rings, interconnected by jumpers (from 3 pcs). The form at the frame can be a trapezoidal, cylindrical or figured.
Wire from any metal is suitable for the frame: copper, aluminum, steel. With the help of a bustard, you need to cut off two pieces of wire and make two circles from them - one more, the other is less.
It should be noted that the design for the lampshar of the suspended chandelier is slightly different from the design of the lamp lamp lamp, but in any case another inner ring is always present through which either the cartridge or the cord from the chandelier is invented.
To work with wire, it will be needed nippers and rounds (in order to make a neat loop for clutching wires with each other.
But, nevertheless, the most correct will buy the ready-made framework for the lampshar - the benefit of the construction hypermarkets them is full.
It is possible to make a pattern for lampshar:
So, the frame for the future lamp is ready and to choose the most important thing - the decor of the lamp and the material with which to work. We offer several options for making lampshar with their own hands.
Fabric flask laced
For the manufacture of such a lamp, you will need the following materials and tools:
- Two cuts of tissue of different colors;
- lamps for lampshar (bought or made independently);
- threads with a needle;
And more options for inspiration: lampshades of fabric:
For decoration, ribbons and lace, buttons and beads, cuts of other fabrics and bows are suitable. Even old pants or other clothes can give the life of a designer thing.
Most often, such lampsions are sewn through the template: it cuts out patterns of paper or newspaper for this, and then translated into the fabric:
The bottom and upper part of the product can be decorated, placing or trimming another color or lace, braid.
Paper lampshade - options and ideas
No less interesting can be lampshade made of paper or cardboard.
For work will be suitable:
- Pages of glossy magazines;
- old newspapers;
- old unnecessary book;
- Notebook (used);
- Paper napkins with patterns.
Remember: the paper is easily flammable, so the light bulbs use either energy-saving or LED - they are heated less than incandescent lamps.
For the manufacture of a simple paper ceiling, the following materials will be needed:
- The base is a plane ball of paper of any diameter;
- paper for records in the form of squares;
- Scissors and glue.
First, from paper for records (can be replaced by conventional colored paper) Cut circles.
Sticker decorative elements need from below, a number of near, until the entire surface of the ceiling is covered.
Instead of conventional colored paper, you can use corrugated or barart, and you can replace them with a lace fabric - in this case, the lamp will look like lighter and air.
More options for lampshades from paper or cardboard, photo:
Paper Plate Shade
In order to change the view of the room, the very smallest: change the pillows or bedspread on the sofa, throw a bright rug or make a lamp with your own hands.
Decor interior items are interesting and delay! Vases, napkins, panels, lampshades - just such little things and change the face of the interior!
In order not to buy a designer lamp, make a lamp from the plates with your own hands. To do this, you will need:
- The base for the lamp is a cylinder of paper or cardboard;
- several sets of paper disposable plates;
- glue pistol;
Operating procedure: add each plate in half and on the fold line to be glued to the base:
Similar lampshade can also be used for sconce, and for the suspension lamp, and for lamp. If you wish, you can use multi-colored plates or painted white in different shades. (42)
Abazhur of thread
Similar things have become popular for several years ago. Lightweight and weightless balls from threads, depending on the diameter, can be either a christmas toy, or the subject of decor, or a lampshade. Threads can be used any color, but you can paint them when the craft is ready. You can also decorate with ribbons and lace, beads or buttons - so the handicraft will look more elegant.
How to make a lampshade from threads? For work, we need materials and tools:
- air ball (or inflatable ball that can be blown away);
- Motok threads (the thicker thread - the more reliable there will be a lampshade);
- PVA glue;
Depending on how often turning threads, it can be easily an air and light lamp, or a more dense lampshade.
Attention! Before winding threads, the ball must be lubricated with vaseline - this will allow it to be easily separated from the dried lampshar.
- To begin with, the ball must be inflated - what diameter will be a ball, this will turn out and the lamp. From the bottom to mark the hole that will need to leave open.
- Wind on the ball of threads in an arbitrary order. Between the layers, as well as on top to deceive the entire ball with PVA glue and give glue to dry about 4-5 hours.
- Now the ball can be burst and pull out. It remains only to turn the cartridge with a lamp and suspend the lamp.
With the help of threads and glue, you can make the lamp differently: instead of the ball, use a plastic bottle, and the threads take more dense. Pre-bottle must be placed in scotch, so that the dryhand the lampshade is easier to remove. The form of the lamp will also be different:
Still labels of threads, photoidei:
Lamps of plastic spoons or forks
Using non-good techniques and several packages of disposable spoons or forks? You can create an excellent original lamp that will decorate your interior. Such lamps can be used in almost any room - in the kitchen, in the hallway, on the balcony, and even in the bedroom.
For the manufacture of such a lamp, the following materials and tools will be needed:
- several sets of disposable spoons (cutlery or tea - it all depends on the desired product size);
- Plastic 5-liter balloon;
- Glue-gun or assembly universal glue for plastic products.
- At the cylinder cut off the lower part (bottom) and degrease the surface.
- Plastic spoons gently break down (or cut off) tips.
- With the help of adhesive gun glue spoons to the balloon rows, starting with the bottom.
- Then make the rim and glue it from above.
- Through the hole from the top to turn the cord with the cartridge and screw the light bulb.
If you wish a spoon, you can paint in any color. Thus, you can make a cemeter for a flooring, a wall or suspension lamp.
In addition to spoons, one can also use disposable forks or knives for lamp - the lamp will be a little different, lighter and elegant:
Or from plastic cups:
Original lampshades do it yourself, photo
If you wish and good imagination and skillful hands, you can make it possible to make a lamp from other girlfriends - wood, cocktail tubes, clothespins, burlap, packaging cardboard, even covers from plastic bottles.
We picked up the original ideas of the lampshades made by their own hands, we hope our ideas will help you choose what will suit your interior. So, the photos of lamps and lampshades made and decorated with their own hands: