In agriculture, more and more use premixes for animals. They became a necessity for balanced, high-quality food. Thanks to them, high rates of farm animals are achieved. To obtain a balanced feed, a mixture of a significant amount of monocomponents is required. A rather painstaking task is to saturate the finished feed minerals, vitamins. Adding the amino acids needed to it is also not easy. Therefore, experts in this field recommend applying a special additive to the main feed - Premix.
What are premix for animals?
Why do you need an additive to the main feed of the premix, consider further. Let's start with what it represents. This complex is represented by a mixture of biologically active substances having a chemical, microbiological origin. Use them to increase the nutrition of the applied feed, strengthening its biological value.
Each farmer needs to achieve the health of his farm. This condition is considered to be needed to obtain quality food. You can achieve this in different ways. One of them is considered to use vitamin complexes.
The term "Premix" is translated from English, as "pre-mix". The product in question contains mineral substances, micro, macroelements necessary for active growth. It combines vitamins, amino acids, antimicrobial drugs, antioxidants. Under the guise of filler, manufacturers can use finely interrupted grain, cake, herbal flour, bran, yeast. The filler is required for the purpose of dissolving, retention of beneficial substances. We use the premix of dry components, their dosing in minor volumes.
Main types of products
Useful mixtures for farm animals are released in several versions. There are significant differences in the composition, and accordingly, the appointment of premixes. Considering the differences in the components, manufacturers share them on the following types:
- Vitamined. They are saturated with vitamins;
- Mineralized. Containing all the necessary minerals;
For livestock produce simple and complex mixes. The composition of ordinary minerals, vitamins, their complexes are present. In the complex composition of premixes for animals there are special feed enzymes required by the organism of amino acids, prebiotics. Sorbents may be present, tasteful additives, probiotics.
Depending on the purpose, universal mixes and specialized are allocated. The first are suitable for mixing all home beasts. The second give a certain type of livery (geese, horses, pigs, sheep, chickens, cattle, rabbits).
Composition of mixes
Feed preparation has a different warehouse. But in any case, the dietary supplement contains centered component groups. It:
- amino acids.
The result from the use of a complex of vitamins is due to the presence of such components as:
- Water, fat-soluble vitamins (A, C, K, E, D). In the complex they are in natural form;
- required by the organism of amino acids (among them: methionine, lysine, threonine);
- Various trace elements (manganese, selenium, iron, cobalt, iodine, copper).
Thanks to a balanced mixture, useful substances is improved, supported at the appropriate level, animal health. The hormonal system is activated, immunity. The presence of amino acids ensures an increase in the digestibility of nutrients from food consumed. These components ensure the maintenance of high productivity of the livestock.
The vitamin complex must necessarily include pure vitamin substances, micro, macroelements. All other components are introduced on demand. The need for their inclusion depends on age, breed, feeding, physiological state of animals, content of content, productivity direction.
Rules for choosing a vitamin complex
The mixing mixer purchased from the proven producer increases the digestibility of the useful substances of food used, promotes a qualitative absorption. Thanks to vitamin complexes, fermentation processes are stabilized. It is noted normalization of the hormonal background, the growth of immunity.
Choosing a vitamin complex for the economy, you need to take the additive for the divorce type of animals. It is impossible to give vitamins an animal if they are intended for another species.
Properly chosen vitamin complex guarantees:
- improving reproduction;
- reduction in morbidity;
- raising the nutritional value of poultry eggs;
- accelerated weight set;
- acceleration of purification from radioactive, toxic substances penetrated from outside;
- The qualitative indicator of the relevant functions in the economy (milk cattle gives large volumes of milk).
Preference should be given to known major producers who have been able to prove themselves well for many years of practice. It is important to solve the mix of the mix. In the composition of the premix for animals there should be no harmful substances that pets are poorly tolerated.
How to add vitamin complexes
In order for the monetary attachment to nutritional supplements to benefit, you must follow the instructions for the premix for animals.
Their observance is the key to the success of home, farming. The main recommendations that are present in the instructions for animal premixes are:
- Add a mixture of sutra. This contributes to its best learning throughout the day.
- Mixing additives with basic composition.
- The fragmentation of mixing. Initially mix equal proportions of vitamin, main food (1: 1). Then the resulting mass is mixed with the rest of the food.
- After cooking, feed should cool. Then the nutrients are added to it. Otherwise, the effects of high temperatures destroys the beneficial substances present in the preparation.
In the manufacture of premixes for animals, the distribution of components by weight groups takes into account. Dosage is carried out by multicomponent weight dispensers. To obtain a homogeneous mixture used portion mixers. After the manufacture of premixes for animals, they are packaged in special paper bags (four-layer).
Many believe that premixes in animal feeds negatively affect the properties of meat, but this is a myth. Premixes are dry components that are used in feed, food production and in the technical industry. A mixture with biologically active substances, or premix, is a vitamin and mineral complex.
Where are produced
Premixes are created at the factories of feed enterprises. For example, Miratga has several such factories - three in the Belgorod region, one in the Bryansk and the largest plant for the production of feed in Europe is located in the Oryol region. The production of the last plant is 800 thousand tons of feed per year. Compound feeds are made including on wholesale for all animal species: pigs, sheep, birds, bulls, rabbits, quails and others.
The composition usually includes:
· Filler - bran, yeast, herbal flour, cake, crushed grain.
· Biologically active substances - vitamins, amino acids, trace elements, enzymes, flavoring and aromatic additives.
Who monitors the composition
The diet for fattening is selected, while the premix is from 0.25% to 15%, depending on the type and age of the animal. Quality and safety are strictly controlled. All special substances, including plant protection products, are included in the list of applied to use in Russia. In the production of crop production there is no residual content of impurities. Food is necessarily tested in controlling state institutions. For example, feed for bulls Aberdeen Angus is checked in the Bryansk interregional veterinary laboratory. At the heart of the diet of our bulls corn, straw, shroty and silo.
Premixes look like powder mixtures. In these concentrates, many vitamins, micro- and macroelements, antioxidants and antimicrobial drugs. All this is created and grown according to the European standard of environmentally friendly products. Premix components help animals better absorb nutrients, grow healthy and strong.
Have you heard about premixes?
What are premix for?
Specific time convincingly proves that today's livestock in our days is needed fundamentally new looks on the feeding system. Methods for feeding agricultural animals and birds, which guided animals of older generations, are not acceptable today. Conventional feed cannot meet the needs of birds and animals by all substances important for their growth and development. To achieve the desired results, ensure the efficiency of production, a balanced feed base is necessary.
The premixes are help to solve this problem - finely grinding supplements for feed enriched with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and biologically active substances. The value of premixes is difficult to overestimate.
Thanks to micromobats and fillers, they have a number of valuable qualities:
• Help increased productivity • Reduce feed costs • Strengthen animal immunity • Improve the quality of feed • Accelerates metabolic processes • Strengthens the animal body • Reduce the cost of production
Types of premixes
In its intended purpose, premixes may be productive, medical and preventive and therapeutic. Productive premixes strengthen the immunity and contribute to the increase in the lead. In therapeutic and prophylactic premixes added preparations that protect animals from various diseases. They are used daily to balancing the rations. Therapeutic premixes contain certain drugs and are used to treat sick animals.
For ease of use and, depending on the purpose of the influence on the organism of animals and birds, premixes are divided into types:
• Vitamin; • vitamin-mineral; • mineralized; • vitamin-therapeutic.
Vitamin premixers help improve the health of agricultural animals, have a positive effect on the functioning of their physiological systems. Mineral components in premix contribute to the rapid growth of animals, strengthen their immunity, stabilize metabolic processes.
Mineralized substances have an impact on fabric, muscle and an animal skeleton. All components in premix are selected in a strictly defined amount and composition. Subject to the competent use of premixes in the livestock industry, noticeable success and high income can be achieved.
The composition of premixes and their components
The basis of premixes make up fillers. It is usually bran or crushed grain, as well as cake, meal and fodder yeast. The filler is needed in order to hold the active substances. He also helps them dissolve.
In addition to fillers, premixes include vitamins, minerals, amino acids. Being biologically active substances, they increase immunity in animals, help them hold on a tone, ensure good performance of the body.
Microelements are responsible for metabolism and proper formation of animal organism systems.
Enzymes improve feed digestibility.
Premixes also have auxiliary substances. These include flavors that contribute to the rise of appetite and the best eating feed, as well as antioxidants and preservatives, which are added to premixes for longer storage.
Premixes are produced on specialized enterprises. At first glance, it seems that there can be no special wisdom in this matter, because in the Word "Premix" the first part of it means "pre-" (lat. Prae - Lat), and the second part "Mixo" (Misceo - Lat.) - to mix. The essence of the process of manufacturing premix is extremely simple: all the necessary components are mixed between themselves and it turns out ready to use products.
In fact, the production of premixes is a rather complicated process. Of great importance in the manufacture of premixes is paid to the exact ratio of components. In specialized factories, automatic scales of different performance are used to ensure accuracy to carry out dosing with a minimum error.
A special role is given to the quality of the raw material base. Ingredients included in the premix must comply with all the required standards: to maintain activity, not to react in the manufacturing process, have an adequate shelf life and others.
Ready premixes in their composition must fully comply with the recipe. All ingredients must be strictly dosed and thoroughly mixed to a homogeneous mass. If in the process of manufacture of premixes will violate technologies, it may lead to disorders in the adaptive mechanisms of the animal.
What influences the quality of the premix
Premix production is a very laborious process. The most important tasks in it are accurate dosing, thorough mixing of ingredients and the subsequent uniform distribution of components for each portion of the finished mixture. Innovative technologies, appropriate equipment, well-trained specialists, harsh quality control help to ensure the quality of products.
The most important parameters for which the quality of premix should be assessed:
* high-quality raw material base; * compliance with the properties of ingredients required standards of production process; * Compliance with technological parameters in the production process; * Contents in the finished product of all necessary vitamins and trace elements; * Compliance with the composition of premix to its intended purpose; * objectivity of laboratory analysis of ingredients and finished products; * Compliance with the terms of transportation and storage.
Preparations (feed) and their brief description
Currently, the industry offers a large selection of quality products capable of making a livestock industry to a truly profitable business. The use of premixes allows for a short time to obtain a number of positive effects.
But in the desire to extract the greatest benefit, it should be remembered that the premix is just an additive to the daily feed of animals and birds. It is impossible to replace a premix feed. Its excess in the diet is also unacceptable, since individual components in elevated doses can lead to diseases or even death.
For each type of farm animals and birds, as well as depending on the age and health status, premixes of certain compositions have been developed. So that they bring the highest possible result, apply them to strictly for their intended purpose, compliance with the instructions and recommendations of the manufacturer.
a brief description of
* Megamix is designed for all types of farm animals and birds. It is made only from high quality raw materials. Premix has long to reduce the cost of feed, improves animal health. Thanks to him, the broiler chickens increase and the fattening period is reduced. Premix helps to increase the mass, increases nadoys, increases immunity.
* Saberfrack - Contains all the necessary vitamins, microelements and amino acids for piglets. Provides piglets a quick increase, increases immunity and appetite. Contain in its composition enzymes, thanks to which the hard-permed nutrients are easily absorbed.
* Ryabushka - Premix for Nursing hens. The daily use of premichas increases productivity and improves the health of non-bumps. Prevents pelvic, excavated eggs, bone disease and bird eyes, premature molting and rickets. Strengthens the bird's body.
* Gavryusha - Premix is intended for calves. Increases the average daily lead, reduces feed costs. Increases the sustainability of calves to such diseases, like rickets and dyspepsia.
* Premix-Biolekks - used for cows. Thanks to this additive, cows retain all productive properties of a healthy organism even in no favorable conditions. Premix increases fertilization and digestibility of food. Animals gain resistance to diseases, become fastened, give milk more.
You will also be interested to read:
- What is a chtenonik? Instructions for its use for birds, rabbits, turkey
- Feed additives for agricultural animals - what it is and their classification
- Horse health, content, care, stern base.
- Feed additives for cattle, their types and features of application
- Summer seasoning - what is the spice, its use, benefit and harm
- Spice Chaman - what it is, useful and harmful properties
- Food additive E 220 - sulfur dioxide: what it is, influence on the body
The best premixes for fattening pigs: composition and characteristics
Feed can be up to 80% of the cost of pig breeding products, and the better food, the better the quality of the pork and its number. To improve quality, enrich feed with useful vitamins and minerals, invented Premixes . The technology of their use allows you to reduce feed consumption per unit of weight and improve animal health. About what gives feeding by premixes and what kind of mineral-vitamin complex is better to choose, it is advisable to know everyone who begins to grow pigs.
What is a premix and what its benefits
The term "premix" is composed of "Pre-" - pre-and "-mix" - mix. It is represented by filler with a mixture of biologically active substances: vitamins and minerals. Premixes can also be only vitamin or mineral, as well as combined and complemented amino acids.
Typical composition of the drug:
- Vitamins C, A, D, B, K, PP, E;
- Minerals: calcium, zinc, sulfur, magnesium, iodine, selenium, copper, iron;
Filler depends on the quality of the nutrient distribution in the premix, therefore wheat brans are most often in this capacity, as an uniform material in its structure, which is easily uniformly dissolved by other ingredients.
They divide pigs into several classes:
- piglets up to 10 weeks;
- Young pigs on fattening;
- sows with piglets;
- Adult boars.
Premixes for each of these classes must contain the correct amount of protein, vitamins and minerals, digestible energy. Quantity makeup may include up to 30 components. They are added to the feed or wet mixture. The amount of the preparation used may be 1-2% of the total mass of the feed.
For fattening, there is enough presence in the addition of vitamins and minerals. Most of such premixes. And for the provision of therapeutic effect it is necessary that therapeutic substances be provided in it. For example, Tilan 250 Premix is an antibacterial drug intended for the treatment of dysentery and other painline diseases.
The composition can also include feed antibiotics for the prevention of diseases and enzymes that help nutrients are better absorbed. Based on the data on the nutrition of pigs and the influence of various components on productive indicators, developers offer different premix compositions.
Dosages and a set of ingredients depend on the task that the drug is intended to decide:
- Improving productive indicators of adults;
- fattening of young people;
- Improving the composition of the feed, which goes the flock;
- Restoration of the health of the animal after illness.
Useful properties of premixes:
- an increase in sowing productivity;
- Improving the survival rate and birth of a healthy young man;
- Preventing the death of young from intestinal infections;
- improving the absorption of nutrients from feed;
- Acceleration of adaptation of young to a new type of feed;
- Reducing feed consumption by 15-30% due to improved absorption of nutrients;
- Regular cleansing of the body from toxins that fall into the body together with food;
- Acceleration of metabolism;
- general recovery of the organism of animals and improve processes occurring in it;
- strengthening animal immunity and reducing morbidity;
- Acceleration of growth.
Note! Premix production is complicated with their own hands by the fact that you do not know the conditions in which one or another component disintegrates or reacts. Part of the components can be filled in the cooking process, and you will get a less quality product than manufactured by an industrial method.
Advantages and disadvantages of use of premixes for fattening pigs
To convert feed in nutrients and energy for an animal, the body carries out a number of complex chemical reactions. But if some ingredients are missing for them, some substances will be learned partially or not learned at all, which will lead to a slowdown in the growth and weight gain.
The advantage of premixes compares that:
- necessarily deliver the necessary components in the exact dosage;
- improve the quality of the feed and allow control of its consumption;
- reduce food costs, not worsening the state of the livestock;
- Help the immune system to suppress the development of pathogenic microorganisms.
Since any nutritional supplements are the result of the work of research companies, their composition is turned out and balanced, so premix has no shortcomings. Only the wrong use of their use or a poor-quality product released by an unscrupulous manufacturer may occur.
Vitamin and chemical composition
The additives under consideration are presented in three forms.
They can be divided into:
- Full additives;
- Mineral-vitamin premix;
- Vitamin supplements.
They include all the necessary nutrients, except grain. The composition should include proteins, major minerals, trace elements, vitamins. There may be up to 30 elements in premix, so it is important to know what each of them is intended for.
Such premixes are designed to enrich feed with vitamins. The composition includes vitamins C, A, D, B, K, PP, E. Usually, they are represented as separate vitamins or their complex set. Comes in the form of solutions, powders and tablets.
Can be added to water or feed; It is also possible intramuscular or subcutaneous administration of drugs. It should be borne in mind that vitamins do not work by themselves - they need a medium, water or fat for dissolution, so vitamin premix is usually added to food. It is desirable that in it there was a sufficient amount of animal and vegetable proteins.
Vitamin Formation Characteristic:
- Niacin (Vitamin B3 or PP) is necessary to provide carbohydrate exchange. It enhances lactation in females.
- Vitamin A We are necessary for the continuous development of intestinal mucous membranes, elimination of diseases of the organs of vision. Its use reduces the likelihood of the birth of a dead or weak rating.
- Vitamin D. We are necessary for the assimilation of calcium and phosphorus, as well as transportation and accumulation of them in bone tissues. It is used to prevent the deformations of the skeleton and joints (Rachitism) in young animals.
- Vitamin E. Protects the integrity of epithelial and mucous tissues. This is a biological antioxidant, it contributes to the formation of immunity against diseases. We are necessary for the prevention of muscle diseases in animals and problems associated with fertility.
- Vitamin K. Prevents blood flowing, protects bone health, plays an active role in the prevention of obesity. We are needed for good animal growth.
Note! Do not forget: the main part of the vitamins enters the body of the animal together with rootapodes, vegetables and green mass. Therefore, observe the dosage indicated on the packaging of the premix.
With minerals and microelements
Minerals are always part of the vitamin and mineral complexes and are not supplied separately. The composition usually includes: cobalt, manganese, iron, calcium, potassium, copper, zinc, iodine. Can be supplied in powder form, granules or tablets.
Minerals are obtained by chemical synthesis, fermentation or source of the original substance. Chemically obtained components are the most affordable and inexpensive, but in this case the risk to animal health is increasing due to the effects of chemical solvents that have not reacted intermediate connections. Such formulations can cause poisoning, so it is recommended to carefully approach the choice of the supplier and the study of its production capabilities.
- Iron is necessary for the transportation of blood in the body.
- Zinc is involved in the process of fermentation in the intestine. Prevents the loss of appetite, slowing growth and skin problems.
- Copper is required for the synthesis of hemoglobin iron and the formation of bone tissue. Participates in all oxidative processes. Prevents breaking the reproductive function and reduce bone strength.
- Iodine needs thyroid gland for the production of thyroxine hormone, regulating the metabolism in the body. It prevents the birth of weak or dead piglets.
- Cobalt is needed by the body in order to synthesize vitamin B12. Prevents slowdown in growth and anemia.
- Selenium destroys toxins and prevents the oxidation of the cell membrane. Need to develop cells. It has antioxidant properties, participates in maintaining the immune system.
The organism of pigs necessarily needs amino acids that are structural elements of protein. In the process of digesting food, the protein breaks down on amino acids, and they already form new proteins, of which the muscular fabric of the animal is formed. Mandatory for pigs amino acids only 21; Some of them are in premixes.
Note! Since you cannot be sure about the processing of raw materials in industrial manufacture, buy flour in small quantities. And be sure to alternate different views in the diet.
An excellent result shows the use of a protein-vitamin and mineral complex along with various grain and vegetable flour. You can also alternate the consumption of flour of plant and animal origin.
Feed antibiotics - These are natural compounds that are synthesized by a living organism and are able to suppress the development of pathogens. Some of them suppress the development of bacteria, their other destroy them. The premix for pigs may include 11 antibacterial or antifungal compounds; Of course, they are not used in the same premix.
In the countries of the European Union, the use of only 2 feed antibiotics: Avilomycin and Salinomycin are allowed. They are used to stimulate growth and weight. More antibiotics can reduce the frequency of clinical diseases due to the suppression of bacteria. And the ability of premix to the withdrawal of toxins from the body fixes this healing effect.
Food with antibiotics is especially important where:
- irregular disinfection and the cleaning of the poverty;
- The weight set goes slowly;
- Young pigs are set in old pigsty or to old pigs.
Fast-growing and healthy pigs do not need antibiotics additives. It is also desirable to take into account the time before the bottom. Remember that animal meat after treatment with antibiotics can be unsuitable for food.
Enzymes - Another component that can be part of the complex. Fermentation increases food nutrition. In this case, this part of nutrients would be released from it, which would not be digested and not used without them. Enzymes are especially needed by piglets - during the first 5-7 weeks, their body does not cope with other feeds, except the maternal milk.
The use of enzymes makes it possible to increase the increase in the live weight by 40%. In the future, enzymes will need young when moving on cereal feed; It will also help reduce the risk of intestinal disorder and the occurrence of diarrhea.
The best premixes for fattening pigs
Today, the market presents a wide selection of feed additives, probiotics, drugs, vitamin and mineral complexes and other goods for growing pigs. Choosing from the range, it is worth paying attention to the completeness of the information provided, the correspondence of the composition and dosage of your goals, the reputation of the manufacturer, the cost and reviews about the preparations.
Premix for pigs: "struggle"
Vitamin and mineral premix "The struggle" was developed by the company JSC KARITAL-PROT. Designed to provide pigs with a complete set of necessary biologically active components. The company not only develops, but also improves its products, taking into account customer reviews and the results of use. All raw materials are full control, which guarantees the highest quality in accordance with industry standards.
The "struggle" increases the immune system of the livestock, increases the leads of the young and improves the composition of food consumed by pets. The composition has 6 vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, D3, as well as minerals: calcium, phosphorus, iodine, zinc, manganese, copper. It does not contain antibiotics or growth stimulants, but has antioxidants and amino acids, which positively affects digestion and weight gain. Dosage - 10 g of premix per 1 kg of feed.
Premix for pigs: "Good seliner"
The line of additives "Good seliner" from the manufacturer of MiaGro LLC for pigs is available in 4 versions:
- additive for dairy piglets;
- additive for pregnant women and lactating pigs;
- additive for pigs on fattening;
- Anthermal additive.
The composition of each product includes vitamins and minerals. Does not contain hormones and growth stimulants. The product is packaged into packages in the form of dry powder. The development of the compositions was attended by specialists of the All-Russian Scientific Institute of Livestock, which guarantees the high quality and efficiency of the product.
Premix for pigs: "Dar Veles"
Premix "Dar Veles" is characterized by an effective set of components that ensure pine fertility and high indicators of the productivity of the livestock. The complex is balanced in composition and takes into account more than 20 indicators. In addition to vitamins and minerals, enzymes and amino acids are included there, so it can be used for dairy piglets and for youngsters during the transition to grain feeds.
The systematic use of the product increases animal immunity, increases the viability of offspring, enhances lactation in sows and reduces power consumption by 15-25%. The fattening period is reduced for several weeks.
As part of 12 Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Sun, H, E, K, D3 and 10 Minerals: phosphorus, calcium, manganese, iodine, cobalt, magnesium, zinc, iron, selenium, Copper, as well as enzyme probiotic. The manufacturer is the company "Biopro". Comes in packs in dry form. The rate of feeding the drug depends on the age of the animal and is indicated on the package.
Premix for fattening pigs: "Champion-champion"
Premix "Broad Champion" contains a vitamin and mineral complex, as well as a number of plant proteins. As part of 12 vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Sun, H, E, K, D3 and 6 minerals: iron, copper, selenit, zinc, iodine, manganese. Cuts and chalk are used as filler. Dosage - 40 g of premix per 1 kg of feed.
It is used for fattening pigs. It can be used to prevent rickets and deviations in the development of the musculoskeletal system. Among the advantages of the drug is a positive effect on the survival of piglets and the overall healing of the body of pigs.
Norms and basic rules for using premixes
Premixes for piglets are recommended to use with 5-day age to achieve body weight of 35 kg. Since the intestines of piglets are not yet sufficiently formed, the composition of premixes for piglets introduced dairy products and prebiotics, which contributes to the development of beneficial bacterial microflora and bowel veins. Strengthening local intestinal immunity helps fat and water-soluble vitamins of the natural L-form. All these components of products contribute to the prevention of bacterial diarrhea, allow you to maintain the difference in a complex transition period, increase the body weight of the animal to 35 kg, adjust the animal body to obtain consistently high gains.
The task of any premix is to satisfy the specific need:
- help milk piglets go from maternal milk to another food;
- improve the fertility of sows;
- Accelerate fattening and so on.
Note! All the minerals without exception in large quantities are toxic, so carefully observe the dosage of any additives in the diet of your pets.
The choice of premix will depend on the goal. Pay attention to the purpose of the components described in the article, and compare it with the premix composition - if there are components you need in it, you can safely buy. The table below shows the norms of use of premix components (or additives) by 1 ton of feed at various stages of animal growth.
|Component||For pigs||On fattening||For sows|
|Vitamin A (UI)||5||3||5|
|Vitamin D (UI)||500.||300.||500.|
|Vitamin E (UI)||twenty||ten||25.|
|Vitamin K (d)||2||2||2|
|Vitamin B2 (g)||4||5||5|
|Vitamin PP (D)||thirty||thirty||thirty|
|Vitamin B5 (g)||16||8||18|
|Vitamin B4 (g)||200.||100||700.|
|Vitamin B12 (g)||25.||12||25.|
Due to the unstable content of vitamins in natural feeds for pigs and relatively low cost, it is advisable to completely calculate the daily rate, focusing on the premix and without taking into account their content in natural stern. This applies to all of the above vitamins.
Rules for using premixes:
- Add to cooled wet room temperature. Thermal processing leads to the breakdown of vitamins.
- Observe the rules indicated on the package. The body will not be able to learn 2 times more than one or another component, and what is not used will be removed from the body with urine and feces. Therefore, there is no point in double dosages.
- Take into account the age group and its goal, not to apply an inappropriate premix for the purposes. Pigs will digestly, but you will not get the desired result.
- Use a premix with high-quality feed. Vitamins are absorbed in combination with other components and these components must be in the stern.
- Do not use additives with overdue expiration. Minerals will continue in it, but vitamins - no.
- Start with a small amount and gradually increase it to the norm.
- Add a premix only in fresh wet feed.
- Use additives 1-2 times a day.
Video: Pig growth dynamics on BMWD and Premix
Recommendations when choosing premixes
Choosing a premix, it is worth paying attention to a number of factors, such as the composition of the additive, the reputation of the manufacturer and others.
Preparing premixes, you can go a few ways:
- Buy finished at an independent feed mill;
- Purchase individual raw materials and mix them personally.
Defined with the supplier, consider:
- reliability and reputation of the manufacturer;
- expected performance in terms of cost per kilogram pork and growth rate;
- availability of a quality control program from the manufacturer;
- Availability of certificates confirming product quality.
If you acquire a premix with antibiotics, then consider the treatment process as a course and lasts for a certain time. And after the end of treatment, such an additive must be replaced by a premix for pigs of your growth category.
If the animals suffer from intestinal disorders - choose the premix, in the properties of which the antitoxic orientation is indicated. Toxins are often kept in natural feed; It depends on the conditions of growing vegetables and rootepodes, as well as from drugs that are treated.
Use high-quality feed, add the necessary premixes, and you will definitely get enough high quality products. When using useful additives, enter the results of the results - so it will be easier for you to track the effectiveness of the drug used.